You'll be working directly with Marco (our CTO) to lead all aspects of the software development lifecycle including software operations and testing:
- You join key projects and contribute with your vast engineering experience.
- You lead a growing and distributed team of software developers.
- You manage external partners responsible for infrastructure operations.
- You increase the quality of your technical teams by hiring, coaching, mentoring, performanc management, and team building.
- You impact strategic decisions by providing technical and non-technical guidance to your team and working with our Product Owners.
- You ensure continuous improvement of our software quality and delivery.
- You identify and improve performance, security and scalability of our products.
- You plan and execute technical projects.
- You have a Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- You display a long-time experience in managing international software development teams.
- You have extensive software engineering experience in delivering large-scale web applications
- You worked in agile teams and you are an expert across the full development lifecycle, including testing, IT operations and support.
- Knowledge of the following technologies is a plus: Scala, Akka, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Kubernete
- Experience with subscription b2b software, Cloud Providers like AWS and working in a start-up environment is nice to have.
- Be proactive and excited to drive technical projects.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and a plus is advanced language skills in German.