Ever wanted to be a member of an elite Fintech engineering team? We are seeking exceptional backend engineers to build a next generation product!
Our team is building the next generation of risk management offering - a comprehensive API and rich backend application - as part of the firm's next generation digital offerings to select clients.
We are offering top of the line risk management API's and tools for performing position or portfolio analysis of risk factors and profit & loss drivers.
* Build out new functions in risk management applications using Python.
* Create and maintain backend micro services API's in Python and J.P. Morgan's risk management software stack.
* Design and deploy data structures which express complex financial relations using a proprietary dependency graph technology.
* Design and deploy data objects in a globally distributed database while assuring data correctness and high availability.
* Collaborate with team members - engineers, product developers and user experience developers - across the globe to ensure top quality solutions.
* You must be a developer experienced in high-level languages such as Python, C++, Java etc - at least 1-2 years of industrial experience is a must
* You must have proven experience in developing significant applications.
* You must be proactive and independent - motivated to take ownership of deliverables and solve real world business problems.
* You should be passionate about software development and solving complex problems.
* You are expected to command excellent communication skills in English - both verbal and written.
* It would be great (but not required) if you have experience in finance!
* Join during the growth stage - this is a new business in investment banking which means working on technologies that define the next phase of J.P. Morgan's technology platform.
* Work in a globally integrated product and development team located in New York, London, Tokyo, Sydney and Herzliya.
* Direct involvement with J.P. Morgan's strategic technology platforms that spans multiple functions and business asset classes.
* Fast paced, dynamic environment with significant opportunities for career growth.
J.P. Morgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $1.1 trillion and operations in more than 50 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.