Do you want to play an instrumental role as a (Senior) Backend Engineer - JavaSE / JavaEE (m/f/d) in a time of amazing growth? Read on to learn more!
We are looking for a motivated and creative team player to be part of a new approach in the digital real estate industry. Individuals who like getting things done, who like to communicate and strive to work with passion & care: You are eager to understand the customers' problems and curious how to best use technology to solve them.
You will be part of the Portal Export team which consists of experts in connecting the E&V CRM with 30+ listing portals in Europe through a single, maintainable channel in real time. The team is creating APIs and developing an application that helps the company to generate the majority of the online buyer leads. Therefore, you will be part of a team that has a high strategic value for the company.
- Architect, design, develop, deploy, and operate the application - full DevOps cycle
- Define your pipelines and orchestrate your resources in the most efficient way
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient codes
- Participate actively in technical discussions and presentations with fellow engineers inside and outside your team
- Implementation of best practices in security and data protection
- Take end-to-end ownership of your solution from design to release
- Several years of commercial programming experience on JavaSE/JavaEE and hands-on experience with Spring Boot
- Good knowledge of data structures, deep understanding of relational database design principles & knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Experience with Python and the Flask framework
- Experience in writing Express based backend micro-services in NodeJs
- Understanding of modern cloud-based backend architectures and technologies (GCP preferred)
- Familiar with Git, Kubernetes and Docker
- Knowledge of creating unit, integration and end2end tests
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience in developing distributed systems with high demands on performance and reliability
- Familiar with *nix like Operating systems
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- The best of both worlds: a modern prop tech company backed by Engel & Völkers a profitable real estate company of more than 40 years operating in more than 15 different countries
- Agile working culture with flat hierarchies and cross functional teams from over 15 different countries
- Technology driven environment based on the latest tech stack: Golang, Kotlin, NodeJS, ReactJs, NextJS, Nx, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Flexible working hours and 30 days of vacation
- Remote work from anywhere in Germany or in our beautiful HQ near the Hamburg harbor
- A comprehensive benefit package including support for public transportation, gym, a pension plan, 25€/monthly company debit card and many more corporate benefits