At Transporeon we embrace transformation and change in total sync with one another. We rethink, reinvent and rework ideas from one moment to the next – as many times as is necessary to get the job done right. That’s how we respond to the new challenges that we face each and every day. And regardless of whether you are just starting your career or are already a pro – we believe you can be the transformation. Are you ready?
You are ready, if you have ...
- the willingness to participate on our mission to digitize logistics world by bringing modern solutions to the users, which significantly improve their daily workflow
- the ability to understand complex systems and their dependencies and to work with big amount of data and still keeping the overview and the broad picture in mind
- the need to automatize processes which repeats themselves and introduce such a reliable solution that it persuades your colleagues to trust it
- a professional experience in full-stack software development
- the knowledge of following technologies: Java, SpringBoot, Python, Django, SQL, PostgreSQL and Angular
- a team-spirit, because nobody can reach a common goal alone
Team Sapphire is ready and waiting with ...
- the right challenge for your sharp mind: the need to understand the functioning of all of our platforms and various business models so that you can gather the relevant data to provide the right information to our finance department for regular monthly invoice creation for about 100 000 clients
- about 80% of back-end and 20% front-end development tasks
- a small team which is fun to work with
- your work security of a permanent contract in a stable successful company as well as development possibilities and some nice additional benefits
- fast and informal friendly recruitment process, which gives your the chance to get to know us as well as show us who you are and what would you bring to us
Some tech-stack facts for you ...
- Type of position: Full-stack Developer
- Back-end: Java 11 with Spring/Spring-Boot framework + Python 2.7 with Django framework
- Front-end: Angular 11
- Database: PostgreSQL, ORM Hibernate
- Project management tool: JIRA
- Version control tool: Git
- Code-review tool: Crucible
- Build, CI/CD: Maven, Jenkins