Cleared Cloud Software Developer (Remote)
As a Cleared Cloud Software Developer, you join a talented cloud computing firm experiencing exponential growth. Responsible for the developing innovative cloud software applications on an industry leading platform AWS. As a coding expert, you will engage with a client that is adopting a new modern microservices in greenfield. Working as part of an experienced team you will define and create solutions that match programmatic needs and join our team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Implement Microservices architectures via Infrastructure as Code (IaC) for cloud and cloud/hybrid-based systems.
- Represents application development and implementation of the overall global enterprise cloud architecture.
- Leads application initiatives across Kubernetes platforms and/or technology teams. Develops and executes strategies to increase Service Oriented Architecture with CI/CD throughout the enterprise.
Qualifications and Skills
- 4 years' experience with at least one programming language such as Python, Spring Boot, Java, or equivalent.
- 4 years' experience with Cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, or Google GCP.
- 4 years' experience with agile frameworks and methodologies, such as Scrum.
- Experience with API development and configurations.
- Experience working with DevSecOps within Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, or Google GCP.
- Working knowledge of common and industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly authentication mechanisms (OAuth, OpenID, Encryption, etc.).
- Experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management (Terraform, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc.) preferred.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture for cloud-based services.
- Experience with enterprise applications (development, support, and troubleshooting cloud applications).
- Experience representing technical viewpoints to diverse audiences and in making timely and prudent technical risk decisions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment.
- U.S. Citizen with for Secret U.S Security clearance or eligible.
Cloud Computing Technologies, a 21-year cloud veteran company and AWS Public Sector Partner, designs architecture and cloud solutions to financial, collaboration and capability requirements, including migration assessments, integration and implementation, and cloud native applications development. We ensure all aspects of cloud design, integration, security, performance and training are to client satisfaction.
Benefits and Perks
Cloud Computing Technologies offers competitive salary and benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, and Emergency Plan. Additionally, we offer two weeks of paid vacation, eleven (11) paid holidays, and one (1) floater day per year.