At Worldline, our technology addresses the persistent challenges of the payment world. We have established ourselves as a leading developer of creative software solutions. If you are a highly skilled Software Engineer, then get ready to join our software technology center. You have a commanding knowledge of software development and validated experience in testing? If finding and crafting software solutions as well as finding issues and fixing them with appealing, meticulous code are among the tasks that you're passionate about, we'd like to hear from you.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Participate in features development, component development as a member or team or at times alone
- Follow software development best practices for design and code development
- Participate in understanding requirements and formulate solutions to the problem using technology and design
- Build systems for others to solve practical real-life problems
- Responsible for quality of deliverables
- Responsible for following standard practices and methodologies for Software Development
- Development of team members where someone is in the learning process
- Coordinate with required stakeholders whenever needed
Signs of success:
- You produce production quality artifacts that withstand performance, scalability, and security.
- You demonstrate cleaner design and write code maintainable by humans
- You respond to the situational crises in a running system and solve practical problems related to resource constraints
- You adapt to situations and problems quickly as well as juggle multiple tasks as needed
- You are ready to work on any technology or even multiple at times
Skills we can't do without:
- 3 - 6 years of experience with Java or .Net or NodeJS software development or mix
- You have experience with Elasticsearch/Solr/Lucene or Redis or Kafka or MongoDB as used in a work project
- You have a masters degree in computer science, or Engineering Graduate or a related field.
- You are familiar with programming languages, operating systems, and Office software.
- You have sophisticated analytical and problem-solving skills
- You demonstrate strong attention to detail
- You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills to explain complex concepts to colleagues and non-technical professionals
Skills we'd like:
- Very good understanding of JEE or .Net application architecture
- Established coding experience in JEE or .Net and application server software development (JMS or MSMQ, JDBC or ADO.Net, JTA or .Net System Transactions, Web Services)
- Well versed with common application servers (JBoss, Tomcat, or IIS)
- Experience with JBoss or IIS Application Server is an asset
- Experience with Spring is an asset
- Familiarity with AJAX, JQuery, Angular, React, and equivalent technologies.
- Good understanding of relational databases (MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle)
- Experience with common opensource mainstream libraries
- Understanding of Hibernate or other ORM framework.
- Experience with web services and REST
- Familiarity with Mobile Application Development platforms will be a plus.
- Experience with Scrum methodology and Agile practices
- Familiarity with Clean Code principles
- customer-oriented and independent
- Self-motivated, team player, action, and results-oriented
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines