We are helping our client that combines an e-commerce platform with an innovative supply chain model, to reinvent industrial supply. As they have expanded into the broader energy domain, they require a Full Stack Developer focused on front-end development, adhering to security and secure development practices.
The company offers interactive schematic diagrams allowing easy ordering of complex parts, transparent pricing from a variety of manufacturers, and product performance data based on in-field use.|
Technologies & tools: React, Python, Redux, Yarn, Bootstrap, Django, SQL
- Building response web front-ends using React, Redux, NPM, Yarn, Bootstrap and LESS/SASS;
- Building web applications with Django, Django ORM and Jinja templates;
- Querying and constructing SQL databases (actively using PostgreSQL);
- Designing and writing automated tests for code;
- Utilizing Git for version control.
- 6-8 years of professional experience using the previously-mentioned technologies;
- The ability to dig deep and problem-solve in a self-sufficient manner;
- Strong communication skills to work through problems and solutions with the business teams;
- Strong demonstratable experience working with Python;
- Practical knowledge of software patterns and best practices (SOLID, YAGNI, SRP, 12FA, etc.);
- A passion for continuous learning and a desire to keep up with technology trends;
- Experience working in Agile environments (SaFe, Scrum, Kanban, etc);
- Proficiency in English.