Scalable Path is looking for a Senior Full-stack Django and React Developer. This is a remote, full-time position.
CLIENT COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
The client is a startup in the Fintech space that does home equity investment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The client is looking for a senior developer who can take simple feature specifications and building usable, meaningful products. Someone who has experience prototyping and iterating business-critical products. They want someone who is happy to offer feedback. Product development should be a discussion, and we'd like you to get involved.
What you will do:
· Architect and develop new features (including an operations suite, rebuilding their customer-facing suite, and integrating with multiple external services such as credit rating services, Monday.com, Snowflake, etc.)
· Maintain unit test coverage
· Manage and improve existing codebase
· Interpret product specifications
Who you are:
· 5+ years full-stack development experience
· 3+ years MVC framework (Django, Rails, Flask, etc.) experience
· 3+ years React experience
· 3+ years Docker experience
· Experience with AWS and S3
· Experience with the usual suspects: Unix, Git, Postgres, Redis, Node
· Experience with Python and at least one other general-purpose language (Ruby, Go, Java, Scala, etc.)
RELATIONSHIPS - WHO YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH:
You'll be working primarily with Head of Technology and perhaps another developer. You may also work with the Head of Growth and Head of Operations to a lesser extent. The client is in the America/Denver (-06:00) MDT time zone.
As soon as possible.
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION:
The client thinks this engagement will last around 4-6 months with a good chance of continuing on if things go well.
Client is open to someone who can start part-time and then go full-time in the near future. Additionally, if you are more frontend-focused or more backend-focused, feel free to still apply because the client would also consider applicants who are more focused in frontend or backend.
- - Python (Must have)
- - Django (Must have)
- - React (Must have)
- - Written English (Must have)
- - Spoken English (Must have)
- - CSS (Must have)
- - PostgreSQL (Must have)
- - Docker (Strongly preferred)
- - Redis (Strongly preferred)