* Hands-on design and development of a robust data pipeline originating from data acquisition, through data scrubbing, aggregation, and storage
* Development of a robust automated production system for systematic publication of ESG scores
* Build-out of a "dashboard" application to highlight and provide insights to ESG score construction
* Working closely with our partners in Sustainable Investment Research team to define requirements and design a technical solution to facilitate their research activities
* Participation in the full Software Delivery Lifecycle including coding, testing, deployment, and support, in a DevOps environment
* Significant professional software development experience
* Proficiency with Python (including Flask or Django framework); additional experience with Java Spring is desirable
* Proficiency with databases (SQLServer and Oracle preferred)
* Experience with AWS (preferred) or other cloud platform
* Desired experiences with Kubernetes, Airflow
* Strong analytical and technical skills; strong design skills; attention to details
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.