Carrier Service ManagerAt Sorted
At Sorted, we create game-changing delivery management software that sits in online checkouts, warehouses, retailer supply chains and on your smartphone. Our data-driven tech is used by some of the biggest retailers in the UK; we help them serve their global customers, making sure they have delightful delivery experiences.
Check out our team https://youtu.be/cg1Nnj6Lqb4
The role: The Carrier Team have overall responsibility for the internal and external management of carrier partners that interact with Sorted.
The carrier service manager will be responsible for a portfolio of carriers.
The purpose of this role is to provide focussed relationship management and ensure that their allocated integrations are operating within the agreed framework for carrier management.
Where possible improvement opportunities should be identified and implemented
- Engaging with new & existing carriers, facilitating the onboarding to Sorted’s platforms.
- Engaging existing carriers, managing the Sorted/Carrier relationship, ensuring services & capability aligns with business requirements.
- Provide SME support on a day to day basis for the operational running of the allocated portfolio of carriers
- Facilitate Peer to Peer engagement between Sorted and Carriers
- Process & manage Change Requests from the carrier
- Engaging with Delivery leads & Managers to ensure on-time delivery of carrier Change Requests
- Interrogate carrier data & processes to identify and drive internal / external improvements in order to improve productivity/performance and decrease the cost to serve, be that for Sorted, the carrier or both.
- Operate and manage a P & L of each carrier
- Produce & present meeting & business meeting requirements in visual, written & verbal formats as required.
- Provide visibility of carrier/delivery market insights of the demonstrating the changing dynamics & market trends.
- Integral knowledge of carriers & the carrier market, ideally having worked for a carrier in a client facing role
- Strong organisational, planning and negotiation skills
- Work effectively with minimum supervision
- Excellent presentational, verbal & written communication skills
- Gravitas to gain the respect of peers
Demonstrable stakeholder management (internal & external), able to manage participants to achieve the aims.
Very Competitive Salary
32 days holiday plus bank holidays
Flexi hours and remote working
Free tea/coffee and breakfast (in the office)
Clear Career progression frameworks