Information Security ManagerAt Sorted
At Sorted, we create game-changing delivery management software that sits in online checkouts, warehouses, retailer supply chains and on your smartphone. Our data-driven tech is used by some of the biggest retailers in the UK; we help them serve their global customers, making sure they have delightful delivery experiences.
Check out our team https://youtu.be/cg1Nnj6Lqb4
The Information Security manager owns all aspects of establishing and maintaining the core security process and procedures as well as the appropriate business culture and risk management behaviours.
As the Information Security Manager, you will have the opportunity to provide clear vision and direction for information and Cyber Security operations, and lead a programme of continuous improvement in response to changing security threats and risk, establish our core Information Security Management System and the attainment of ISO27001.
- Development and maintenance of Information Security Management System and supporting procedures and practices
- Obtaining and maintaining key security accreditations, including ISO27001
- Establishing a risk management culture within the business, performing “Security Awareness” training
- Representing Sorted to customers and external agencies in all matters to do with security
- Supporting sales in aspects of security, including but limited to responding to RFP and tenders
- Overseeing all security incident response and reviews
- Supporting the development teams to build security at the core of the products
- Identification of Cyber monitoring requirements and establishing operational processes and procedures in conjunction with both the Automation and the Operations Teams.
- Demonstrable experience maturing InfoSec/Cyber Ops within a complex environment and taking ownership of a specific function.
- Experienced with policy writing, managing 3rd party relationships, evolving processes
- Have taken a least one SaaS business through process of successfully gaining ISO27001 accreditation.
- An understanding of cloud-tech security and B2B SAAS
Very Competitive Salary
32 days holiday plus bank holidays
Flexi hours and remote working
Free tea/coffee and breakfast (in the office)
Clear Career progression frameworks