Digital Content LeadAt SquarePeg
Square Peg is Helping our Client that is a venture capital firm with over 190 portfolio companies in over 40 countries, supported by a proprietary network of >400 advisors. They have a unique investing process and fund structure and is an opinion leader in the venture capital space.
Our Client is looking for a self-starter and creative thinker to create media content across multiple platforms including social media channels, website, and stakeholder communications. Our Client is a small team of motivated and passionate individuals who would welcome an equally passionate and dedicated professional to the team. You will need to be comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic working environment. We have a bias towards getting things done, so we're looking for someone who can proactively take ownership with limited oversight and work with our stakeholders to pull together high quality written and digital media content for all of our digital channels.
This is a part time remote-only position starting at around 8-10 hours of work per week with the potential to increase hours per week or grow into a full-time position over the long term.
Create and roll out a high-quality digital content calendar and projects to highlight our portfolio companies, their founders, and the important milestones that they achieve. You will have the opportunity to work with impressive entrepreneurs and industry expert advisors to create written, audio, and video content to feature the startups that we have invested in and their engaging stories. You will work with our founding partners to help create thought leadership content for the venture capital industry. You also will help with creating our internal communications for our founders and advisors, and fundraising communications with current and prospective investors.
- Undergraduate degree in journalism, communication or related field
- Experience writing content for company websites, social media accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter), or other digital channels, bonus if you've written about startups or entrepreneurship
- Experience creating sophisticated digital media content for a company
- Knowledge and understanding of the venture capital ecosystem and startup landscape
- Excellent creative writing and content editing skills
- Organized content planner
Nice to haves
- Experience in newsletters, podcasts, and video blogs
- Experience in venture capital industry or accelerator space