Insurance Product AnalystAt Steadily
Apply for the Job
We are a fast-growing, venture-backed insurtech startup for landlords. We’re looking to make the first hire on our Insurance Product Team and need an energetic and organized insurance product leader to build our MGA and carrier capabilities from the ground up!
At Steadily, our purpose is to give landlords fast, affordable insurance and amazing customer service so they’re confident they’ll have the coverage they need on a rainy day. Because of our technology and service, our customers love being insured by us, even when they have a claim.
What You'll Do
- Assist with the development and submission of regulatory filings.
- Be the subject matter expert on all things landlord insurance including forms, endorsements, underwriting guidelines, rates, etc.
- Work closely with the development team on programming specs.
- Assist with the creation of novel underwriting factors by working with both internal and external parties.
- Join an exciting and motivated unit with the goal of filing in all 50 states in short order and revolutionizing landlord insurance.
- Experienced: you’ve worked for an admitted carrier or MGA with at least 5 years in product management or underwriting. Regulatory experience within a carrier or MGA is a requirement. Property experience is preferred.
- Builder: you’ve assisted with launching new insurance products previously and understand what that entails.
- Digital: you know how to communicate with developers. Your Excel, Word, and written communication skills are well above average. You are a SERFF ninja.
- Hungry: you want to make the leap into an early-stage tech startup to rapidly accelerate your growth.
- Starting salary of $100,000 per year.
- Discretionary PTO
- Health Insurance Options
- Equity in the company
- We believe in paying top-of-market to attract the best person for each role.
- However, the compensation package is usually the second reason people choose to join a startup. The primary reason is they want to experience the growth that comes from pouring your heart and soul into building something that people love. That’s what we do.
Why Join Us
- You'll be in good company. The founders have three successful startups under their belt, and have recruited a stellar team to match.
- We pay top of market (see comp).
- We're early stage, so you'll get to wear a lot of hats and shape product decisions.
- We have a good time. Culture matters a ton to us.
- We're growing fast and are well-funded ($4M seed round).
- Austin, TX
- Overland Park, KS
- Remote-friendly (even after COVID-19)
Read About Us
- Steadily Comes Out of Stealth with 3.8 Million to Unlock the 38 Billion Landlord Insurance Market
- CEO details hiring, product plans for insurance-tech startup Steadily after raising nearly $4M
Working at a startup is hard, but incredibly rewarding. You’ll be able to see your actions directly impact the company on a daily basis and the growth you’ll have at Steadily will supercharge your career.
We’re excited to meet you!