Customer Success AssociateAt SteadyMD
SteadyMD is a technology company and healthcare provider that delivers high-quality telehealth experiences for consumers, employers, digital health companies, and clinicians in all 50 states. Here at SteadyMD, we take pride in the fact that our core values are integrated into everything we do. Our focus on transparency, trust, and honesty have allowed us to create a diverse team of individuals who work well in ambiguous, fast-paced situations and can quickly integrate a large number of new tasks into their workload. We’re well funded (see our recent announcement regarding our $25M Series B raise) and looking to expand our rapidly growing team. Currently, we are seeking a Associate Project Manager who will be responsible for enabling Customer Success team delivery of successful client projects and outcomes.
Some core responsibilities include:
- Support during client kick-off calls and weekly meetings (internal and external), including:
- Note taking
- Task distribution
- Follow up as necessary
- Cross-departmental collaboration and communication: help coordinate with clinicians, medical operations, technology, product, patient operations, and other teams as necessary
- Identifying and troubleshooting client and team needs
- As necessary, serve as the voice of the customer to our internal teams
- Track progress and results across all partners and programs
- Iterate on the processes we use to improve project efficiency and customer outcomes
At SteadyMD, we value what people have to offer based on a variety of factors. We want to hire the very best and nontraditional candidates are oftentimes a perfect fit for our nontraditional approach to delivering care. Don’t meet all of the skills listed below, but know you're a perfect fit for this role? Apply anyway!
A top candidate will be:
- Self-sufficient, passionate, mission-driven.
- Familiar with modern collaboration tools (Slack, Notion, Google Docs)
- Personable with customers and teammates
- Detail-oriented, organized, and a lover of testing ideas
- Opinionated, trustworthy, and transparent
- Excellent at time management with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Able to maximize your own output, while simultaneously contributing to our fast-paced and collaborative work environment
- A proactive problem-solver
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively both in writing and in person
Nice to Have
- Prior Customer Success or Account Management experience
- Prior experience in Healthcare
Very open to remote candidates
An environment that is focused on disrupting the status quo and challenging conventional professional norms. We are focused on the results you can achieve, not how many hours you spend at a desk.
Complimentary SteadyMD membership. So that you can experience what we have to offer, and be able to speak first hand about what the future of medicine will look like.
Company Events. Including happy hours, sporting events, dinners.
Company-paid health insurance.
Unlimited PTO. Yes, you read that correctly. We trust our employees to make the right decisions for the business, and we also recognize that often means taking time to take care of yourself.
Recent Job Postings
- Engineering Productivity, DevOp at Enfabrica (Mountain View, CA) (allows remote)
- The Ops Authority: Digital Marketing Lead
- Clevertech: Google Ads Manager
- Clevertech: Culture Development Specialist
- Clevertech: Communications Specialist
- Clevertech: Producer
- Sr. Data Engineer at StyleSeat () (allows remote)
- Senior Fullstack Engineer (Python/Django/React)- #12 of Top-100 Marketplaces at StyleSeat () (allows remote)
- Senior Data Scientist at StyleSeat () (allows remote)
- UX Engineer at Pinnacle 21 () (allows remote)