Senior Customer Success EngineerAt Striim
US Eastern Time Zone
The Senior Customer Success Engineer is a passionate and influential technical leader with our
Customers engagement and life cycle on the Striim Platform. A Senior Customer Success Engineer
partners with a Customer Success Manager in creating a guided journey through the solution
implementation phases, principally responsible for customer onboarding, solution architecture
strategy, and technical enablement. In a highly customer focused role, Striim Success Engineers
are driving teams to operational excellence, continuous learning, technical mastery and mission
• Onboarding of new Striim customers, delivering learning, solution strategy, technical
enablement, and implementation guidance during the deployment process.
• Leading customer technical teams during development phases to implement best
practices and innovate enterprise adoption challenges.
• Support seamless transition from Presales prototypes to post-sales production scale
• Collaborate with Customer Success and Account teams to conduct periodic health
checks with Customers and ensure operational excellence with Striim.
• Be the Striim product expert, coach and trusted technical advisor during deployment.
• Be the in-house customer champion, coordinating with Striim Customer Support and
stakeholders to drive technical advocacy, product evolution and technical innovation.
• Pro-actively engage existing Striim Customers to realize technology value with further
adoption of the Striim platform, demonstrating new applications and use cases for
- A successful candidate must be based 100% remote somewhere in the Eastern Time Zone of the United States
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems
- 3+ years of customer-facing technical roles, e.g., Customer Success Engineer, Sales Engineer/Presales Engineer, Solution Architect, Data Engineer, Product Support
- Principle knowledge of database management systems software such as Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, and SQL Programming Language
- Proficient knowledge of programming languages such as Java, Python, Shell scripting
- Experience in working with Enterprise data environments and Mission Critical IT systems is desirable
- Knowledge of Cloud infrastructure and Data Services such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud
- Principle knowledge in working with, configuring, and troubleshooting Operating Systems based on Unix/Linux and Windows
- Experience working with Message Systems such as Kafka and JMS
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills