Bilingual (Korean-English) Customer SupportAt Strikingly, Inc.
Strikingly is a modern, mobile-optimized website builder that’s extremely easy to use. Our mission is to give everyone the power to unleash their individuality.
Our headquarters is currently based in Shanghai, China but we have deep Silicon Valley roots. We’re backed by Y Combinator (W13), SV Angel, Funders Club, Innovation Works, Infinity Ventures, Index Ventures, Kevin Hale, and many others.
We are looking for full-time bilingual Korean customer support agents or Happiness Officers who will provide professional and friendly service through our email and live-chat channels.
This is a permanent remote, so you can work from anywhere!
- support and understand our users' demands
- assist our users in creating and publishing their websites, setting up their own URL, fixing the errors, or checking for bugs
- answer questions about getting student discounts
- make our users' page look great
- e-commerce and form solutions
- translation tasks and product testing
We're looking for someone who:
- loves making customers happy!
- has great Korean (native level) and English communication skills, both written and oral
- has customer support experience in a fast-paced environment
- knows how to deal with difficult customers/clients
- has good analytical and problem-solving skills
- has good accurate records keeping
- is a good team player
- is able to prioritize and multitask
- can work with minimal supervision
- can work during holidays and the weekends
- can work remotely and full-time (at least 40 hours per week; GMT+8 time zone); with own laptop/computer and a stable internet connection
Knowledge of Domains, SEO, and Analytics is a plus!
What we offer:
- Convenience in working from home
- Fun and collaborative international working environment
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Training and growth opportunities
- Paid leave with tenure of one(1) year and above