Senior Graphic DesignerAt SwagUp
Swag...everyone loves to receive it
Whether it be welcoming new hires into their dream job, thanking customers for their loyalty, celebrating a community milestone, or engaging event attendees, when done right, swag is the glue that bonds brands together with the people that matter to them.
But no one enjoys putting this stuff together...
The $30 Billion branded swag supply chain is a complete mess, filled with too many products, too many intermediaries, too little quality control, and not enough technology.
SwagUp is disrupting the industry by streamlining the end to end supply chain into one platform and making it available through powerful APIs and Interfaces (e.g. dashboard). As the fastest growing swag company ever, we have made a ton of strides towards our mission of eliminating all of the friction in the swag creation and distribution process, but we've just begun to scratch the surface
And that's where YOU come in…
SwagUp is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to help create, ideate, and drive SwagUp and it's content to the moon...
At SwagUp, we see graphic design as visual storytelling that engages, informs, and inspires. We are looking for a highly creative graphic designer who can take conceptual ideas and create visual representations, both in print and electronic media. Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design software and be skilled in every step of the design process from concept to final deliverable. Collaborating with various internal teams, the graphic designer should be able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert these ideas into a design that connects and communicates our brand mission in a delightful and fun way. A successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project. If you think you have what it takes to bring ideas to life with visual impact, we want to hear from you.
- Managing the development of collateral from design phase through delivery, including one pagers, brochures, invitations, advertisements, Google Slide presentations, influencer content, motion graphics, etc.
- Creating graphic elements such as logos, color correct and retouch images, and place or convert graphic elements and/or images into correct formats and programs
- Take content from our content team and create compelling visual stories through a variety of mediums and tools
- Ability to select images, text styles and layout that effectively convey the brand message and reflect brand standards
- Properly package and prepare design files for print, as well as review, verify and sign off on vendor color proofs.
- Ability to create various forms of media including videos, motion graphics, static graphics, gifs, memes, etc. in various sizes and formats utilizing the tools of your choice (Adobe CC preferred, but we're flexible.)
- The ability to ideate and press our brand forward in meaningful and creative ways #tothemoon
- 3+ years working experience in graphic design, marketing, art direction, or a related field
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, art, or related field; or 2 years additional experience in lieu of a degree
- Advanced Adobe Suite Skills are required (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, XD ++)
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Figma and Sketch
- Proficient in Asana, Monday, or another project management tool
- A keen eye for visual details, with strict quality control standards
- Aesthetic skills
- Excellent collaborative skills with the ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Text, video, visual animation, landing page design skills a plus!
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Creating Creative Materials Quickly and Meeting Deadlines
- Keeping Organized and Enjoying Fluid Design Processes
- Understanding Key Metrics from Challenge to Deliverable Release
- Requirements % Ambiguity
- Designer Response Times
- Time to First Draft
- Rework Time / Hours
- In full on time %
- Measuring, Adjusting, and Increasing:
- Open rate, %
- Conversion rate, %
- Engagement metrics (Social, Influencer, Sales, Internal, etc.)
- This role will directly impact the speed to market for many types of content and deliverables, with Demand Generation pushing for aggressive growth of all marketing channels. You will directly work with content to develop the calendar, cadence, and help us get to the moon as quickly as possible
- Wake up each morning proud of the place you work and the amazing companies you get to partner with
- Join the team at a time when you can help shape the future of the company
- Unlimited PTO, we are all adults, you're in control
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Lots of swag!
- A performance culture that rewards results and promotes those that perform, quickly
- Equipment provided to set up a successful work environment
- Engaging Team-building activities to make a remote-first workforce feel connected
- Being part of an organization that truly believes in promoting from within, at SwagUp your growth potential is uncapped!
Salary Range: $80,000 - $110,000
SwagUp welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds and perspectives. Our success is directly correlated to our people, and we believe our team should reflect the diversity of the companies we partner with. As an organization, we strive to foster an inclusive, diverse environment where we all work towards a common goal! #tothemoon