Customer Success ManagerAt SwipeSense
WHO WE ARE
SwipeSense is a healthcare technology company on a mission to eliminate harm and waste in medicine. Hospitals use our platform to prevent infections, make better use of their equipment, and improve the patient experience.
We believe in the power of data and partner with hospital teams to provide them with insights to sustain positive behavior change and deliver a predictable patient journey. We value relentless experimentation, a locked-arms attitude, and a shared purpose to improve the future of healthcare.
Our vision is to be the safety platform for hospitals with a growing number of applications such as hand hygiene compliance improvement, asset tracking, and nursing insights.
WHO WE NEED
We are looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager who will partner with and ensure the success of our healthcare customers. At SwipeSense, we build products that help save lives, and in turn you should be excited to imagine and integrate best-practices for optimizing outcomes both for our customers and the patients they serve. We are looking for team members who are wholly devoted to fostering cooperation, learning and coordination between product adoption and customer experience functions.
Customer-centricity is at the heart of your performance. You are passionate for process, rigor, and thrive working in a highly strategic and data-informed environment. You have a continuous improvement mindset; driven to understand ‘why' and able to suggest ideas to improve the current environment in a constructive manner. You think critically before acting.
You are comfortable interfacing with customers at the C-Suite level and you are able to raise interdependent issues/concerns that may impact deliverables.
You subscribe to and promote a culture of collaboration, where knowledge and skills are shared to facilitate efficient and timely delivery of our customer commitments.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will be responsible for managing an assigned book of business to ensure maximum client retention. The renewal of your accounts is dependent upon your ability to understand and measure the client's desired outcomes, ensure a strategy is in place to meet those desired outcomes, and maximize usage, adoption, and performance to drive optimal value. You'll be managing a full book of business for the entirety of your contract.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with accounts and key customer stakeholders.
- Collaborate with customer leadership to define, then drive, key metrics per customer's goals and expectations.
- Increase utilization of SwipeSense products at customer locations.
- Analyze critical ROI data and develop methods of feedback and targeted improvement plans to ensure customer desired outcomes are achievable.
- Forecast, monitor, and communicate progress for key customer metrics.
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly customer initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Actively communicate product updates and relevant features to customers in order to set expectations and manage the customer experience.
- Identify and grow expansion opportunities within the assigned customer base; collaborating with the sales teams to achieve the sale.
- Monitor and execute contract renewals in a predictable cadence and communicate at risk accounts for escalation.
- Discover customer pain points, then advocate for them internally to influence product changes.
- Support customer requests and issue escalations as needed.
- Document support requests to influence engineering and support content roadmaps.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of customer-facing experience, specifically as a Customer Success Manager or in a sales-related function requiring account management and renewals
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- SaaS, IoT, or related tech experience required, healthcare experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering customer-focused solutions based on their needs
- Ability to manage a demanding workload, competing priorities and tight deadlines
- Excellent listening, negotiation and virtual presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Preference to experience using Salesforce to record and monitor customer activity
- Comfortable working with Excel is a plus
- Ability to travel regionally up to 50% of the time
Please note: position is a full-time contract, remote. Contract length is 12 months, or no later than October 15, 2022. Candidates must be a US Citizen, or a foreign citizen with required work visa.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM FRAUD: Please be aware of fraudulent job postings or suspicious emails that request your personal, confidential information or payment as part of the recruitment process. At SwipeSense, we take your privacy seriously and are committed to protecting it.