Digital Marketing ManagerAt Sysdig Cloud
Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too -- we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
If you are a digital marketer with a passion for designing, implementing, testing and reporting on marketing campaigns across multiple digital channels (paid search, social, display, native and 3rd party lead gen), we would like to connect. Ideally, you have experience with designing campaigns and measuring results in a cybersecurity or cloud software environment.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will bring together content strategy and campaign creation skills with expertise in driving engagement across the customer journey. Our customers and prospects are technical, and you will need to understand the technology and speak the language of DevOps and security teams. This is a tremendous opportunity to have an impact on this emerging cloud, Kubernetes and container space.
- Develop multi-channel digital campaigns that drive lead acquisition and nurture existing leads
- Grow Sysdig's digital presence across channels for both demand gen and awareness.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales stakeholders to deliver relevant campaigns and promotions to target accounts.
- Work with cross-functional internal teams and manage ad design, ad copy, and content.
- Maintain tracking, reporting, optimization and experimentation (A/B or multivariate testing).
- Measure results and continually improve processes and content
- Manage campaign budgeting, manage pacing and optimize media.
- Consistently meet or exceed commitments and deadlines with high-quality deliverables
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar Digital Marketing role
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
- Motivated, self-starter attitude.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in a cybersecurity or cloud software B2B marketing role is required
- Driven, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Proven technical aptitude (Google Analytics, SFDC, Marketo, PathFactory, LinkedIn & FaceBook campaign manager)
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses (Employee wellness, Housecleaning services, Home internet, Phone expenses, Office supplies, Office furniture)