Customer Success RepresentativeAt Talentspace
Talentspace is the first all-in-one live online recruiting event platform. With Talentspace we enable anyone to create online recruiting events (career fairs, recruiting events, assessment center, etc.) that are interactive and fun.
Our mission is to provide a safe, sustainable, and accessible way for people to meet, engage with, and get hired by companies, regardless of where they are.
We're one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, recently been funded by top-tier VCs and already count organizations such as Stanford University, WHU, CEMS, Google and Microsoft as customers.
As CS Representative you will be:
- Supporting our customers in realising their goals in the field of recruiting.
- Creating a unique customer experience through supporting customers at every stage of their lifecycle and taking ownership of user support and related projects.
- Participation in the implementation of work processes and the further development of the general knowledge database.
- Understanding and analysis of customer needs and deriving possible solutions from which the team also benefits.
- Collecting and evaluating user feedback to help continuously improve the platform and user experience.
What you bring:
- Experience in customer service.
- A customer-centric mindset and a passion for excellent customer service.
- A problem-solving and process-oriented setting.
What we offer:
An enthusiastic team filled with diverse backgrounds and respect for different opinions
A great product with many exciting opportunities ahead
100% remote working anywhere in the USA
A people-focused organisation dedicated to making sure you're challenged, learning, growing and recognised for all the great work you do.
Plenty of room for career progression.