Manager, Corporate InfrastructureAt Tealium
Apply for the Job
WHO WE ARE:
Tealium is the trusted leader in the customer data industry. We believe unified customer data is an organization’s most valuable asset and greatest competitive advantage. We help brands seamlessly unify their siloed customer data and applications in real time, and drive more profitable interactions across all touchpoints. Tealium’s Customer Data Platform (CDP) enables you to connect your data so you can connect with your customers.
Founded in 2008, Tealium’s patented and award-winning solutions are used by over 1,000 of the world's most innovative brands, including Sony, Providence St. Joseph Health, Cambria Health, T-Mobile, Hulu, Uber, Facebook, Expedia, Hyatt, Barcelo Hotel Group, Sportsbet, Utah Jazz, American Airlines, The Gap, Orange, and many others.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to lead our global corporate infrastructure team.. The ideal candidate will possess a blend of experience across SaaS tools/integrations and Apple-Mac device management. The candidate will also have extensive experience in leading a global team supporting a wide range of remote and office based corporate users from developers to sales to executives.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Lead team of 3 (growing in Q4 2021 and beyond)
- Administer user devices (500+ users worldwide)
- Administer SaaS Applications and Integrations (FreshDesk, vendr, Slack, Okta, GSuite, Salesforce, etc)
- Respond to user requests
- Troubleshoot user issues
- User onboarding/off-boarding
- Work with hardware and facilities administrators for onboarding or off-boarding and Gsuite.
- Support Security and Data Privacy policies and initiatives.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience in desktop and SaaS application administration
- Previous experience integrating SaaS tools togetherPrevious experience leading a global helpdesk team
- Previous experience with MDM/jamf setup, implementation and administration.
- Previous experience with identity management (Okta)
- You have purchased Apple-Mac hardware and software for your own personal use.
- You proactively look for ways to improve user productivity, provide the data to support and implement improvements.
- You proactively look for ways to have users self-serve their needs.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium and our Customer Data Platform (CDP) makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity. Organizations from start-ups to large global enterprises are utilizing Tealium to unify their customer data in real time and drive improvements in their overall data strategy. Over 1,000 global brands trust Tealium, and in an increasingly noisy market we are proud to maintain best-in-class renewal rates of >90%. When our customers are happy, we’re happy.
Our corporate HQ is located in sunny San Diego, just minutes from the beach and surrounded by beautiful hiking trails and the renowned Torrey Pines golf course. Our location is just one of the many perks we enjoy; At Tealium we dress casually (but professional), enjoy a flexible paid time off policy, rich benefit plans, company holidays, 401(K) match, and employee Stock Options - just to name a few. If you are interested in being a part of Team Teal, we’d love to hear from you!
TEAL celebrates diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. It is our continuing policy to recruit and employ the best qualified individuals without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or any other protected characteristic. TEAL does not tolerate unlawful discrimination of any kind and strives to be an inclusive and respectful workplace.