QA ManagerAt TeamSnap
Apply for the Job
TeamSnap is a sports and communication platform dedicated to empowering play in youth sports. We empower our people to bring big ideas and tiny egos which lands us on Outside Magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work” on the regular.
TeamSnap is seeking a people-centric QA Manager who will provide strategic and people leadership to our quality teams and investments.
What you’ll be doing:
- Day-to-day management and leadership of QA professionals with varied backgrounds in terms of skills and experience levels, including 1:1 coaching/mentoring, career planning & development, goal setting, and performance management.
- Collaborating with the Product and Engineering teams to plan future projects, roadmaps, and develop strategies.
- Setting and tracking quality objectives and key indicators, ensuring shared ownership of these across Product Development.
- Developing and driving methodologies to ensure we continuously improve, including ensuring we have refined incident management and postmortem processes.
- Partnering closely with other cross-functional stakeholders to build trust and help us improve.
- Shaping our engineering and quality culture in a positive direction with transparency, collaboration, inclusivity, and growth as the core.
- Rallying your team to feel fired up and inspired! You’ll empower the team to succeed with code, tooling, processes, information, and help from others. You’ll also consistently and systemically help teammates do their best work.
What’ll set you up for success:
- Experience leading and coaching QA teams through an evolutionary period of rapid growth and change while serving as a role model for an inclusive engineering and quality culture
- Experience working in teams whose customers include other product managers and engineers as well as some familiarity with our tech stack.
- Experience working across cross-functional teams to foster a culture of priority setting and urgency in alignment with organizational strategy.
- Ideally, you have experience with software focused on B2C and B2B (not a hard requirement though)
Got cold feet? If you’re thinking you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. We’re all humans with special talents that go beyond what’s listed here.
We are headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, but this job is remote (unless you happen to live near Boulder, in which case you’re welcome to come to the office). TeamSnap is a mostly-distributed company, so you must be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same physical location as you or each other. While we love all parts of the world, we can only hire permanent US residents at this time.
Benefits and Perks
TeamSnap provides a culture of trust, boundless opportunities to grow, and the chance to make a lasting impact. Benefits include:
- We're not just remote, we're known for being remote-first. We've been working remotely since before COVID made it cool
- Unlimited PTO and paid parental leave for ALL parents (not just primary or secondary)
- 100% premium coverage of medical/dental/vision for you and your family
- $1,500 annual learning and development stipend
- Travel to fun locations for all-company meetings and team events
- 401K and more! [link to our total rewards deck]
Inclusion and Diversity
Bring your real self. Celebrate what makes you unique. Part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity includes deepening our relationships with our employee resource groups (women, people of color, and LGBTQIA+). Our ERGs partner regularly with the executive team and people experience team to hold TeamSnap accountable in building an environment where everyone feels valued. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.