Customer Marketing Manager - Agencies & BrandsAt The Drum
We're searching for a Customer Marketing Manager, who will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies, campaigns and activities focused on growing our customer base of agencies and brands. The role can either be fully remote or a hybrid model from one of our Glasgow or London offices.
This exciting new role will report to the Head of Marketing, and will liaise closely with the product and sales teams, identifying opportunities and ensuring our existing products and services meet the needs of these key audiences.
Responsible for developing a global strategy for both groups, the candidate will shape the product offerings, create and manage sales and marketing campaigns, and work alongside colleagues to adapt for regional and cultural variations.
The candidate will have experience within these segments, and will be comfortable developing partnerships with existing customers, prospects, trade bodies, influencing groups and thought leaders.
Who We Are
The Drum is a leading global publisher for the marketing and media industries. Our mission is to help our 1.2-plus million readers prepare for what’s next. We provide actionable insights, guidance, inspiration and solutions. Each day we offer a deeper take on what’s important for our community—of thinkers, doers, creators and innovators.
- Develop a growth strategy for agencies and brands globally, identifying specific regional approaches and opportunities.
- Manage growth of audience, customers and revenue from these segments across all markets with a particular focus on the US.
- Ensure our existing products and services are positioned and aligned with the needs of agencies and brands.
- Report to the business on any significant trends and direction of these two segments.
- Establish strong connections and networks within the respective groups.
- Work closely with the Heads of Product to develop plans that align with product.
- Identify and promote a package of appropriate products and solutions.
- Ensure alignment of existing and new marketing programmes for these groups
- Liaise with product and sales to ensure appropriate regional offerings.
- Lead and input to initiatives focused on these segments, liaising with colleagues across departments including editorial and events.
- Monitor, measure and report on campaign effectiveness, audience engagement and ROI.
- Experience in a customer focused marketing role, ideally in the media or B2B sector.
- The ability to create and deliver an effective, customer-focused sales and marketing plan.
- An expert in growth marketing.
- Demonstrable understanding of agencies and brands
- Appreciation of the current trends and patterns including an appreciation of changing customer needs from these segments.
- Understanding of The Drum, our products and value potential for both groups.
- The ability to define and specify product packages and solutions for global and regional growth.
- Equally comfortable working with sales and marketing teams to develop and deliver strategies and plans.
- The ability to define and accurately present thoughts and plans at a senior level.
Recent Job Postings
- Creative Force: Product Marketing Manager
- Full-Stack Python Software Developer at Advanced Energy Economy (New York, NY) (allows remote)
- Govalo: Full Stack Engineer
- silverorange: Full Stack React Web Developer
- silverorange: PHP-focused Web Developer
- People First Solutions: Senior Developer
- QA Automation Engineer
- Cloud Data Architect
- Analytics Engineer
- Account Executive