Software Test Engineer (Web + iOS)At The Offix
Define and maintain test plans and test cases for functional and automated regression, and performance testing.
Prioritize key tests and scenarios based on historic issues, in collaboration with Customer Success, Product, and Engineering.
Identify gaps in test approach, strategize on a plan to fill the gaps, and then execute that plan.
Define and implement metrics to communicate the quality of the products you are responsible for.
Take initiative on opportunities to improve the QE process, and to expand test coverage and capabilities.
You have a quality first mindset and you can help build a strong culture of testing and continuous improvement.
Who you are
You have 3+ years of hands-on experience in Mobile Testing using tools like Espresso, Appium, Selendroid, UI Automator.
You have experience building test strategies, test plans and can create flexible and reusable test cases that can cover a wide range of use cases and edge cases.
You are comfortable working with other teams to understand common pain points and incorporate them into new test scenarios.
Recent Job Postings
- Sherbet: Senior Full Stack Developer
- Plato: Founding Engineer
- Principal Backend Engineer at Cribl () (allows remote)
- Dondich Coaching: Full-Stack Laravel Developer for Multiple Web Based Products
- Crazy Egg: Elixir/Ruby 🧠 Backend Engineer - Solving challenging problems 💪 in a team environment you'll ❤️
- SQUAKE.earth GmbH: Senior Backend Developer (Ruby)
- Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
- Senior Product Manager Draft
- Executive Assistant - Business Operations
- Head of Product