Head of PartnershipsAt Together
Hey there, we're Together — a creative agency that helps tech companies connect with their customers. We do that by creating brands, products and websites that are enjoyed by millions of people around the world. But enough about us, this is about you.
You're a biz dev and relationship management guru who's thinking of joining us. To start, you should know that you'd be our first (Head of Partnerships, that is). But that's fine — because you've done this all before at an agency pretty similar to ours. You're ready to help take Together to the next level and work side-by-side with our leadership team to design and deliver some ambitious new business, marketing and retention plans.
Something tells us...
- You can win new clients and have what it takes to manage our entire new business process. That includes: Fielding inbound enquiries, scoping new projects, preparing proposals, creating contracts, reaching out to dream clients, and generally helping people understand what we have to offer.
- You know how to upsell, too. We also have rather a lot to offer our existing partners. You'll take the lead here — developing and delivering a plan to deepen relationships beyond the first project.
- You have a way with words. Be it spoken or written, you always communicate your ideas clearly, confidently and persuasively.
- You're data-driven. Everything you do is meticulously recorded in your CRM (We use Pipedrive) and you use reporting and analytics to make clever decisions.
- You know great marketing when you see it and are ready to oversee the delivery of ours (with plenty of help from your new strategy, copy, design and development colleagues, of course).
- You're super organised. Smooth production scheduling, client onboarding and project management all come naturally.
- You get what we do. You understand the value that we bring to the table, can point out the top players in our space and have a perspective on which tech brands are winning (and why).
- Importantly, you've done this before. In fact, you've played a client-facing role at an agency just like ours (Ideally with a team of 15-40 people and big plans).
Here are a few of the perks
- Flexible, remote work (Or an office, if you'd prefer)
- A competitive salary and performance-based bonus
- Unlimited holiday time
- A budget for learning new things
- You can choose your favourite tech setup
- Plenty of team socials