Creative Project ManagerAt Tongal
As a Creative Project Manager, you will play a crucial role at the core of the company. Your job will be to interface with representatives from some of the world’s best-known brands, and filmmakers, animators, editors, and other creatives within the Tongal Community, to ensure the successful execution of projects hosted on the Tongal platform.
Ideal candidates will have hands-on experience in marketing, advertising, feature film, television or digital video content development, and production, and be ready for both independent action and teamwork in a full-on effort to grow an industry leader into a global powerhouse.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee the development and production of content that the client loves, and that the community respects, working predominantly in video, including everything from live action to 2D & 3D animation, stop motion, and motion graphics, as well as formats ranging from commercial, narrative, fiction, and informational, to editorial and short entertaining social posts.
- Interface with representatives from major brands, advertisers, and studios.
- Present creative in an articulate and succinct way to clients that clearly explains how it ladders up to their greater strategic goals, and build proposals and pitches submitted by creators.
- Manage a set of projects by leveraging the unique Tongal process and technology platform.
- Facilitate communications between brands and the Tongal creative community, with creators from all over the globe.
- Meet project deadlines – from the initial creative kick-off through delivery and distribution of final videos.
- Write “challenge briefs,” translating the brand’s key communication objectives into engaging community-facing briefs to generate excitement, encourage participation, and deliver results.
- Evaluate a high volume of concepts, filmmaker pitches, and premium digital content with a critical, creative and inspired eye.
- Conceptualize potential creative direction for our current clients and prospective new business across digital advertising platforms.
- Opportunity to work remotely (US only)
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision)
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited paid vacation
Qualifications and Skills:
- You have 3-4 years of experience in digital content development ideally by way of digital advertising agency or production company.
- You understand the current content landscape and are digitally fluent across social media and advertising platforms of all shapes and sizes including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok.
- You have a keene understanding of the content development and video production processes.
- You enjoy working with and managing the creative process and creators with an eye for developing and growing talent.
- You enjoy discovering discovery "new" interesting creative ideas and new ways to get work done.
- You have the ability to think from the brand/marketer's or studio's perspective and identify interesting creative opportunities for them.
- You are able to work with our creators in shaping good creative content that aligns with our client's objectives and communicate notes to these creators (filmmakers, writers, animators, etc.) in a language they will understand.
- You have an understanding of how to elevate and improve video content during the post-production process.
- You demonstrated the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- You can listen and assimilate knowledge quickly to develop and implement creative solutions.
- You are able to receive high-level direction and work autonomously. You are pro-active and thoughtful when working with internal teams, our clients, and our creators.
- You are highly organized when it comes to the tasks of the job i.e. organizing files/information, timely email responses, timelines, etc.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills including strong, creative writing skills, zero-fault proofreading skills, concise note-taking skills, and thoughtful creative review skills.
- Bonus – Native Spanish Speaker
Tongal is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions based on merit. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.