HR Director / RecruiterAt Trek10
Who We Are
Trek10 builds and manages massively scalable cloud architectures using cutting edge AWS technologies. Headquartered in South Bend, IN, we have a local footprint but operate with a global reach. Today we have customers on four continents and from coast to coast in United States and a global brand for deep expertise. We are a Premier Tier AWS Consulting Partner with the following AWS Partner Competencies: DevOps, Migration, IoT, and SaaS. We have a focus on designing and building serverless / cloud native and IoT systems, DevOps automation, and providing 24/7 AWS infrastructure support. We are pioneering the future of cloud computing and having a lot of fun while we do it!
To better understand the type of cutting edge work we do for our clients, please take a look at some of our case studies.
Trek10 is looking for a full time dedicated HR Director / Recruiter to join our HR team. The responsibilities of an HR Director / Recruiter include working with the department directors to identify future hiring needs, designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, conducting interviews, project management and administrative support. You should also monitor new and existing employees and act as their advocate.
A successful Recruiter has excellent interpersonal skills, is organized and detail-oriented, remains up-to-date with employment legislature, and keeps informed in company hiring and internship programs. A good Recruiter can assess candidates' skills, experience and relevant knowledge and compare them to job requirements.
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements and identify future hiring needs
- Actively recruiting to attract a diverse set of suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- General HR administrative project support, and other duties
- Supporting employee inquiries regarding benefits questions
- Attending various career and networking events to represent Trek10 brand
- Forming relationships with partner groups to create direct hiring pipelines
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Completion of all onboarding activities for new hires.
- Promoting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Managing internship programs.
- Providing administrative and leadership support in the advancement of other strategic Human Resource initiatives
- Keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company.
- Understanding and applying the Trek10 Core Values to the hiring process
- Providing recruitment reports to team managers.
- Experience with recruitment processes and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Experience taking ownership and driving resolution on project work
- Self-starter with a natural curiosity to learn new skills in an ever-changing environment
- Project Management leadership
- Good interpersonal skills.
- A working knowledge of employment law and legislation.
- Be challenged. Work with a team of super bright individuals. Work in a rapidly evolving industry that is growing at blazing speed
- Flexibility. Like to work from home? In your closet? In the shower? If you get the job done go for it
- Have fun—Trek10 is home to great nerds
- Get paid. Of course. We have competitive salaries, medical insurance, and other benefits available
- Robust training and continuous learning environment and support.
- Develop a skill set that will set you up for long term professional growth and development