DevOps EngineerAt TRICENTIS
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown.”) This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, ANZ Bank, Cisco, Dolby, Experian, First Data, HSBC, Merck, Office Depot, Samsung, Swiss Re, Starbucks, Telstra, UBS, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, United States, and the UK.
The DevOps Engineer is a critical part of our SaaS platform strategy. In this role you will work closely with engineering and security teams to ensure the security, availability, performance and cost optimization of cloud infrastructure and environments. You will join an established Cloud Operations team.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will design, implement, test, deploy and support infrastructure solutions for our products. You will coach, mentor, and proactively support engineers as they develop and operate their product. You will deploy and configure comprehensive monitoring tools used for alerting of network, systems, or security issues and drive any issues to resolution alongside engineering. You will assist in maintaining SOC2 and ISO 27001 compliance. Your role is key in expanding our ability to rapidly prototype, iterate and deliver new solutions to our customers.
Essential Job duties and responsibilities:
- Continually improve and automate manual tasks, identify and resolve gaps in processes
- Design/implement infrastructure as code templates, perform peer review of pull requests
- Participate in follow-the-sun on-call and maintenance of Operations Runbook
- Respond to infrastructure or security incidents alongside engineering, manage incidents to resolution by following established processes
- Collaborate and mentor engingeering teams in developing scalable, performant applications
- Provide continuous feedback to Product, Engineering, Security and Cloud Operations teams
- Create Proof-of-concept design studies to implement new tools or services
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years in an CloudEngineer/DevOps role
- 3+ years experience with one or more scripting languages, such as powershell, bash, or python
- 2+ years of full-time experience building and operating solutions on AWS
- Experience in operating Kubernetes applications in production
- Experience writing and deploying infrastructure as code
- Experience implementing CI/CD builds and pipelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, detail and process oriented
Nice to have's:
- Understanding of infrastructure and environment security principles
- Experience with Relational and/or NoSQL databases
- Deep knowledge and experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with multi-geography, multi-tenant applications (preferably microservices architecture)
- Experience with service catalogs
- Experience designing and performing disaster recovery
- Experience with cost management
- Working with The Cloud’s #1 Continuous Testing Platform
- Wide range of responsibilities & a variety of career opportunities
- Joining a state-of-the-art Software Development Team
- Flexible working hours (no core time), remote work is possible
- Attractive salary plus bonus and other benefits
- Job ticket for free public transportation
- Modern office in Vienna close to the subway (Table Soccer, Darts, ... )
- Numerous events for employees (GIG - Tricentis annual Hackathon, Bug Festival, Magic the Gathering Afternoon, Pizza Friday, ...)
And much more...
Apply now for the #1 company in continuous testing in the #1 city with the best quality of living.
Welcome to Tricentis!
Following Austrian law we are indicating the minimum salary at EUR 40.000 gross p.a. for this position. Our attractive compensation packages follow current market salaries and can therefore be significantly above the indicated minimum salary.
Depending on your work history, skills and qualifications your actual annual compensation package will be determined in person.