Training Specialist - ExamSoftAt Turnitin, LLC
TurnitIn offers a market-leading assessment-management solution that supports the entire testing process, including exam creation, administration, delivery, scoring and analysis. The software delivers powerful, actionable data to assess learning outcomes. Turnitin is a growing company that hires smart and talented people who are excited about personal growth, the positive impact they have on education, and enjoy working in a challenging and fun work environment.
Turnitin is seeking a Principal Software Engineer interested in distributed systems, data modeling, and scalability to develop and improve our award-winning educational software. As an engineer on this team, you will be working on 2 co-products that help to provide additional exam integrity to the assessment process. We operate at a high scale across global markets and seek individuals that enjoy solving complex problems.
Do you have the skills—and drive—to join a tech team that’s working to digitally transform the ed-tech industry? From test-driving the latest technologies to creating high performing applications, Turnitin is constantly innovating and creating industry-leading solutions that provide peace of mind for our customers worldwide. Turnitin has an inspiring mission, cutting-edge technologies, and in-house product development.
ExamSoft is seeking a high energy and personable Training Specialist I to help onboard and train clients on ExamSoft products and best practices. This role is critical to the success of the client base and works closely with clients to ensure customer success and will report to the Training Manager. The Training Specialist I will be proficient in delivering onsite and web-based training, and coaching clients on best practices.
ExamSoft offers a market-leading assessment-management solution that supports the entire testing process, including exam creation, administration, delivery, scoring, and analysis. The software delivers powerful, actionable data to assess learning outcomes. ExamSoft is a growing company that hires smart and talented people who are excited about their personal growth and development in a fun and challenging work environment. They are excited about the positive impact they will have on education and the opportunity to change the way people learn.
- Deliver virtual and onsite product training sessions to Specialty, Average, Elevated, and international customer accounts
- Consult with customers on best practices for their organization’s usage of the product
- Perform customer needs assessments and solution finding sessions
- Identify needs for additional features and training that enhance customer success and retention
- Provide customer feedback and/or requirements to the Product Management team
- Stay up-to-date on all new product rollouts
- Evaluate and attend peer training session and provide feedback as directed by Training Manager
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in a customer facing experience either in a software company or a training role
- Ability to quickly learn and train on software platforms
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to balance strategic objectives and plans, with daily client service responsibilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects and refine time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and engaging presence with customers
- Willingness to work in multiple global time zones
- Familiarity with remote presentation software and CRM tools a plus
Our Mission is to ensure the integrity of global education and meaningfully improve learning outcomes.
Our Values underpin everything we do.
Customer Centric - We realize our mission to ensure integrity and improve learning outcomes by putting educators and learners at the center of everything we do.
Passion for Learning - We seek out teammates that are constantly learning and growing and build a workplace which enables them to do so.
Integrity - We believe integrity is the heartbeat of ExamSoft. It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we work with our customers and vendors.
Action & Ownership - We have a bias toward action and empower teammates to make decisions.
One Team - We strive to break down silos, collaborate effectively, and celebrate each other’s successes.
Global Mindset - We respect local cultures and embrace diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact on education.
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment. We strongly encourage applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women, and the LGBTQ+ community, regardless of age, gender, religion, marital or veterans status.