Digital Graphic DesignerAt Union Street Technologies
Union Street Technologies is the UK’s leading provider of billing, provisioning, and customer management solutions to resellers operating in the communications, data, and IT sectors. Its award-winning solutions are used extensively throughout the UK and Europe to manage communications and data services including fixed line, cloud, mobile, data and next generation networks.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our highly skilled and talented Marketing Team and be mentored by our Head of Product Marketing.
About the role
- You will own the Union Street brand, our marketing assets and help shape the look and feel of our applications moving forward.
- Uphold standards, so every piece of creative is consistent and beautiful.
- Create digital assets to use across web, email, CRM and social campaigns.
- Design animated digital assets for email, socials, and marketing.
- Interact with internal stakeholders in digital asset creation.
- Create digital collateral for events and webinars such as e-invites, emails, competitions, and landing pages.
- Own the design of the Union Street website
- Create brand and product-focused videos and develop a Union Street video identity
- Help create a consistent user experience across our applications through design consultation
- Create email templates for our customers to take advantage of within our applications
- Help shape the future UI of our applications
- 2+ years’ experience in graphic design roles, ideally for a software/SAAS business, but not essential.
- Experience with Adobe Creative cloud with a focus on Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Video editing skills in After Effects/Premiere Pro
- A strong design portfolio, demonstrating knowledge of all types of digital design (website, emails, display, social, animation)
- Strong attention to detail with typographic, layout and typesetting skills. You should be confident coming up with new creative ideas but also be able to see these through to delivery
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage deadlines effectively
- Engaging team player, willing to roll their sleeves up and get involved in all aspects of the Union Street brand
- Is a self-starter that can bring fresh ideas and thinking to the table
- Able to work under own steam and collaboratively with other members of the Marketing Team and wider business
- 24 days holiday which increases due to years of service plus Bank Holidays
- Death in Service, Critical Illness cover, Private Healthcare and Medicash
- Staff Treats
- Quarterly Staff Awards with amazing prizes up for grabs
- Birthday day off
- Commission in this particular role
- Remote working with some travel