Customer Success ManagerAt upflow
North America Only
At Upflow, we’re building the platform revolutionizing how B2B businesses get paid.
Today, most companies are still struggling to collect payments from their customers: hundreds of unpaid invoices, anarchic communications, multiple payment methods. They lose tons of hours on zero value-added tasks, suffer from late payments that hinder their growth, and sometimes simply go bust because of cash flow issues. It's time for a change.
Upflow is the modern hub to manage all data exchanges, communications, and payments to get paid faster, simpler. We are a product-led organization solving this problem with a tech approach.
We've launched in 2018 and are trusted by hundreds of awesome users in the EU & US including Lattice, Front, Triplebyte, Iziwork, Adikteev, Proxyclick, and more. We're also backed by leading investors (YCombinator, 9yards, eFounders) and top executives business angels from N26, Square, Mercury, Uber, and Netsuite.
We're a remote-friendly, distributed team across 3 continents and rapidly expanding. Now's a perfect time to join if you're looking for an exciting international experience.
About the role
Exciting times! The Customer Success team is growing, and we are looking for an experienced and talented Customer Success Manager North America to join our team. Our CS team delivers an outstanding customer experience and is passionate about the value Upflow brings to users.
Upflow is a product-led organization with a strong focus on easy sign-up, seamless onboarding, delivering value as quickly as possible, and communicating to users through the product.
The Customer Success Manager at Upflow is in charge of onboarding, delivering maximum value, and retaining all our users. They are also responsible for bringing more revenue to the company through upsell and work closely with Product, Sales and Marketing teams.
As a CSM for our US / Canadian customers, you will:
- Own and manage a portfolio of accounts from onboarding to renewals
- Ensure ongoing user satisfaction and retention of your portfolio of accounts
- Identify, establish and strengthen relationships with key stakeholders
- Conduct periodic business reviews with key accounts
- Identify and close upsell opportunities within your portfolio
- Leverage knowledge of Upflow platform to advise on best practices around product usage
- Improve internal processes to create more automations and efficiencies internally
- Collaborate with the Product Team and be the Voice of the customer
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to convert successful customers into advocates
What we are looking for
- Entrepreneurial mindset and at ease in a very fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- 3+ years experience in a CSM role or similar position
- Proven track record of building relationships and delivering outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Customer-centric approach: passionate about delivering outstanding service to customers
- Data-driven, analytical and process oriented
- Eager to learn and to collaborate cross-functionally
- US-based (East coast time zone)
Why join Upflow
- Join a user-centric and product-led company, with a focus on delivering an exceptionally high-quality experience.
- Join a passionate, caring, ambitious and intelligent team that shares the common goal to change the way B2B payments take place.
- Join at an early stage. Everything is yet to be built.
- Gain access to our network of peers and founders across YCombinator and eFounders.
- New York office, 100% remote or something in between.
- Great healthcare, top of the market salary and equity, free lunches, cool offices.
- Regular offsites with the team, meetups and strong connections to the startup ecosystem.
Recent Job Postings
- Creative Force: Product Marketing Manager
- Full-Stack Python Software Developer at Advanced Energy Economy (New York, NY) (allows remote)
- Govalo: Full Stack Engineer
- silverorange: Full Stack React Web Developer
- silverorange: PHP-focused Web Developer
- People First Solutions: Senior Developer
- QA Automation Engineer
- Cloud Data Architect
- Analytics Engineer
- Account Executive