Software Engineer at UpMetrics () (allows remote)At UpMetrics
Apply for the Job
Looking for an opportunity to apply your technical skills to help unleash the power of data for the social sector? Join us!
You will be successful in the role if...
- You are eager to apply your experience to new challenges and continue to learn
- You are self-motivated, enjoy autonomy, and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are a team player and good communicator
- You love building highly functional, scalable, data-driven enterprise applications
- You are excited to work in a high-velocity, agile startup environment
- You are able to deliver as a member of a distributed engineering team
- You are serious about testing and have experience with automated testing frameworks
- Solve complex problems around data handling and processing
- Work across the entire stack (generalists welcome!)
- Help develop, maintain, and test code following TDD
- Implement and collaborate on new features
- Contribute to the maintenance and improvement of existing features
- Work closely with our product management team to identify product challenges and requirements for new functionality
- Provide thoughtful code reviews and technical insights to multiply team productivity
- You have 4+ years of experience as a full-stack software engineer
- You have experience with VueJS, Nodejs, GraphQL, MongoDB, Serverless
- You have some DevOps skills; able to get hands dirty on Linux, AWS, Docker, CI pipelines, etc.
- You have experience with source control (Git) and CI terminology and practices