Business AnalystAt UserWay
We are seeking a Business Analyst to play a critical part in delivering UserWay's strategic roadmap, ensuring we are set up to move at speed and at scale as we grow.
We are looking for an individual with strong business acumen, willing to be hands-on, and has practical experience in working on complex initiatives.
The world's leading automated website accessibility solution.
UserWay builds groundbreaking technology that is designed to make the internet accessible and inclusive for everyone around the world. Our solution is installed on over 1.2 million websites and 60 millions users with disabilities.
About the Role:
- Complete critical competitive analysis and market/landscape analysis to inform partnership strategy.
- Conduct operational due diligence, evaluation of new opportunities, financial due diligence, and live deal project management.
- Advising a set of strategic topics ranging from strategy development and implementation to assessment of business opportunities.
- Collaborate with leadership, marketing, engineering, operations and finance teams to identify, define and launch strategic and operational initiatives to scale our business
- 3+ years of analytical work experience, preferably for a web/SAAS company.
- BA/B.Sc. in Statistics / Math / Engineering/ Economy or other quantitative fields
- Experience from strategy and management consultancies, private equity houses, M&A boutiques or investment banking is an advantage
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written;
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.