Talent Sourcing SpecialistAt Vatica Health
The Talent Sourcing Specialist supports Talent Acquisition in candidate sourcing strategies to meet hiring objectives of a high-growth organization. This role is vital to Vatica’s continued success and growth by identifying active and passive talent best suited for diverse roles across the organization. A successful Talent Sourcing Specialist will possess a passion and investigative approach to identifying top talent. From the Hiring Manager Consultation, creation of position descriptions, and candidate communication, the Talent Sourcing Specialist will proudly represent Vatica to candidate populations. If you pride yourself on attention to detail, investigative skills, resourcefulness, and collaboration – we want to speak with you!
- Create sourcing plans using social media platforms and networking sites to identify and connect with potential candidates
- Partner with recruiters to support and execute new initiatives to source and attract diverse talent
- Manage candidate communication with a high degree of persuasion. This includes sharing information about Vatica Health roles and opportunities
- Research best practices and draft position descriptions
- Maintain organization and a sense of urgency in sourcing strategies intended to present talent to the organization
- Maintain reporting for all recruiting efforts
- Complete professional references for selected candidates
- Assist in scheduling candidate interviews as needed
- Complete HR Screening interviews as needed.
- Proficient experience with Linkedin Recruiter and Indeed Hire
- Previous talent sourcing experience, preferably within a corporate healthcare environment
- Investigative and curious nature to dive into candidates and companies on Linkedin
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), critical thinking, and resourcefulness.
- Sharp attention to detail; ability to follow verbal and non-verbal cues
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt and succeed in a fast-paced organization
- Ability to work independently in a remote environment.
- Comfortable with occasional ambiguity
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
WORKING AT VATICA HEALTH ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar
- Bonus Potential (based on role and is discretionary) – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k plans– we want to empower you to prepare for your future
- Room for growth and advancement- we love our employees and want to develop within
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Dependent Care Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Excellent PTO policy (everyone deserves a vacation now and then)
- Great work-life balance environment- We believe family comes first!
- Strong supportive teams- There is always a helping hand when you need it
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!