Senior Manager, Business SystemsAt Vivun
Apply for the Job
Vivun is the world’s first AI-powered platform for PreSales, unleashing their strategic potential and creating a seamless interlock between sales and product. Vivun helps PreSales leaders achieve operational excellence by equipping them with the metrics they need as the result of individual contributors having a single place to manage their work. Using Hero™ by Vivun, organizations increase forecast accuracy by leveraging the technical conscience of every deal, find revenue by reviving dormant opportunities, and deliver winning products by tapping into the collective insights from the field. Vivun works with startups like Harness and Fivetran, growth companies like Seismic and Okta and global enterprises like Autodesk and Dell.
Vivun is looking for a Senior Manager, Business Systems to implement Enterprise software across all Value Streams and build a systems team. In this role, you’ll align business strategies with technology solutions to enable a high-performing, healthy company that scales. You’ll serve as a bridge between IT and our Revenue, Finance, and HR organizations to design and operationalize innovative and effective technical solutions that drive efficiency and a world-class employee experience. This role will initially focus on the “Quote to Cash” value stream, evaluating and then implementing a solution.
As a successful Senior Manager, Business Systems, you have strong knowledge of business process architecture and are well versed in supporting an enterprise business systems function within a SAAS IT organization. Ideal candidates have experience leading cross-functional systems projects, managing teams through growth/change, and enjoy a fast-paced dynamic work environment.
This position will report to our VP Finance, and will be based remotely anywhere in the US.
- Serve as a technical strategic advisor for all business systems, leading recommendations for new systems and updates to platform architecture that increase the efficiency and reliability of our systems, ensuring alignment with Revenue, Legal, HR, and Finance needs, corporate objectives, and IT standards.
- Lead cross-functional system implementation efforts end to end. Craft comprehensive system design specifications that translate business requirements into technical requirements for implementation. Set expectations around technical feasibility of requested features and functionality, and partner to provide training and technical support as needed.
- Drive continuous improvement across Vivun’s tech stack by identifying and remediating tech debt and recommending feature enhancements with consideration for business goals and ROI. Own technical systems documentation and communication about tool maintenance, upgrades, stability, and security.
- Review functionality delivered in technology releases and integrated tooling and partner with stakeholders to assess business impacts and opportunities for enhancements. Consult on how to enable key business initiatives through new or existing functionality.
- Build a team of highly motivated people to help you build best in class systems that scale.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS degree is preferred; MBA or similar advanced degree is a plus
- 5+ years of experience working with quote to cash systems (Salesforce or Zuora, Netsuite), or other value streams, including hands-on implementation and deployment efforts across multi-dimensional teams
- Experience in an operational/systems administration role supporting the implementation of technology solutions with responsibility for requirements gathering, performing assessments, and presenting solutions to maintain system health and efficiency
- Deep passion in researching for standard methodologies, industry benchmarking, bringing in productivity/automation and efficiency
- Ability to develop strong partnerships with business stakeholders across a wide variety of operational and technical disciplines and levels
- Ability to consider end-to-end process dependencies and advise on downstream effects of changes
- Experience with structured data, data management, data governance, and ensuring data quality within enterprise applications
- Experience with in house and 3rd party implementation and ongoing maintenance of SaaS solutions
- Experience working with a ticket/task tracking system (e.g., JIRA) and working in an agile environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to explain complex systems and technical topics in a clear, concise manner
- Customer-focused attitude
- A believer in Vivun’s core values: Don’t be greedy. Do the right thing. We, not me. Transparency. Be different.
- Experienced working in high growth startup environments: You have the ability to move fast, adapt, and thrive in a dynamic startup environment where you derive priorities, requirements, and goals from company context.
- Collaborative: You are ready to roll up your sleeves and create strategies that work across roles and departments to achieve company goals.
- A Clear Communicator: You effectively and positively present your informed opinions on strategy clearly to multiple teams and areas of expertise. You come with a solid rationale behind every decision you make, you understand the importance of listening as part of communication.
What You Will Have At Vivun:
- Competitive salary and full health benefits
- Stock Options at a well funded, pre-IPO company on a fast growth track
- Flexible work schedules and work from anywhere at a fully remote company
- Unlimited PTO with two weeks designated as “quiet period” each year
- An experienced team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish your goals