Implementation Project ManagerAt Wisely
Everything we do revolves around the belief that personal interactions make people feel valued. Our products bridge the gap between customer data and customer experience.
The Wisely Client Experience team is seeking a Project Manager to join our team, managing large scale, multi-module implementations. Delivering high quality project experiences, in a personalized way to our most valued clients. The ideal candidate is a keen problem solver who prioritizes and manages multiple deliverables effectively. An action and result oriented individual, you will drive all projects to an on time, on budget delivery.
Our culture prides itself in hiring self-starters who are interested in entrepreneurship. We learn on the go and do what it takes to raise our products to the next level. Our team creates an environment for each other to grow in the areas we want and shape our internal processes as the team grows in size.
As an Implementation focussed group, Wisely provides project management, best practice knowledge and training for our Enterprise and Mid-Market clients and is simultaneously focused on building a scalable self-service oriented model for our SMB clients. Our mission is to create memorable, predictable and positive experiences for our clients to set them up for achieving quick success outcomes that ultimately position them for long-term success with Wisely.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee all aspects of an implementation proactively, owning the outcome of successful adoption and proactively pursuing that aggressively
- Partner with Sales and Solution Architects to create an SOW, build a project plan and kick off an implementation
- Manage work items allocated to Analysts, Specialists and Clients - owning the reporting and timely completion of all items
- Prepare all client-facing and internal deliverables such as the project plan, RAID and weekly status reports for all implementation projects.
- Orchestrate weekly client calls, facilitated through weekly reports and RAID documents, to maintain client engagement and traction
- Leverage statistics to support client adoption of the solutions
- Drive the earliest possible time to value for our clients, ensuring that they can use Wisely’s systems in their business as soon as they start to pay for them
- Maintain project governance documentation (plans, SOWs, RAIDs) and live channels of communication with your customers, product and Leadership to deliver transparency on all aspects of the implementation
- Own challenges and partner with other areas of the business to ensure they’re resolved
- Coordinate all necessary tasks and resources to support customers’ go lives and make their experience the best possible, personalized experience
- Collaborate with the Client Success Management and Support teams to hand off customers smoothly into the ‘business as usual’ functions of Wisely
- Leverage Project tracking tools to track time, report on milestones and maintain proper documentation
- Coordinate with third parties such as POS providers or network partners to ensure other organizations don't stand in the way of the client’s success with Wisely
- Understand and be accountable to your assigned and department KPIs.
- Ensure proper handoffs of Implementation Clients to the named CSM or the Support team.
- Provide feedback for the continuous improvements of Wisely’s implementation methodology including the development of team processes, standardized setup checklists, and quality assurance program.
- Collaborate with the client experience team and product stakeholders to ensure a smooth client journey.
- Travel up to approximately 25%.
- Typical work hours between 8:00am and 5:00pm CST, with some requirements or escalations outside of normal business hours (during restaurant hours)
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of project management experience in fast paced SaaS organizations, (B2B preferred)
- You are meticulously organized and create robust plans considering risk mitigation and with empathy towards all stakeholders
- You are a self starter, proactive and action-oriented, you make realistic commitments and seek to over deliver to them
- You have exceptional communication skills, both written and spoken
- You are focussed and able to prioritize tasks, managing your time effectively so that you deliver high quality work, on time
- You are able to build relationships at all levels of the organization, with stakeholders from the restaurant team all the way to C-level executives. You are articulate and thoughtful in your verbal and written communication
- You are a confident presenter, able to run weekly calls in a time-effective manner and can deliver a meeting (in person or online) keeping to time and agenda points.
- You remain calm in the face of a challenge, leading by example and focussing on the solution rather than apportionment of blame.
- You have high standards for clarity and efficiency, you are flexible and work well in a team environment or independently. You are able to work remotely effectively, remaining focussed and accountable for delivery.
- Experience managing complex projects in differing scenarios for clients of varying sizes
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and a proven track record of delivering within these frameworks
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Problem solving skills
- Experience in SaaS implementations
- Experience in creating and maintaining project artefacts
- An ability to understand technical items at a high level and how they impact operations
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to disagree and debate articulately and professionally
- Experience using a PSA tool to manage a project plan
Not required but nice to have:
- Experience in or understanding of the Restaurant sector would be beneficial, but not essential
- Experience with Salesforce, Slack, Sendgrid, Slab or Confluence
Begin and End with our Clients in Mind
We do the work required to deeply understand our customers. We invent solutions that exceed expectations. We serve them like they serve their guests.
Think Critically and Courageously
We understand all sides of an issue. We parse complexity to find the details that matter. We propose specific solutions to spur conversation and thought. We run toward fear.
We don't settle for plans that can work, instead, we build plans that can't fail. Our plans go well beyond the target. We are clear about accountability and responsibility.
We are direct, honest, clear, and empathetic with our communication. We listen to and seek to understand differing views. The sender isn't done until the receiver receives it.
Get it Done
We just find a-way. We know there is no substitute for hard work. We evaluate ourselves and others by actions.
Own the Outcome
We always do the very best that we're able. We create the environment needed to succeed.
Evolve and Improve
We acknowledge and change assumptions that no longer serve us. We raise the bar with each cycle through a process, with each promotion, and with each hire. We sift for gold in every feedback opportunity.
Our clients and teams count on us when it matters the most, and we keep our word. We act in the interest of the greater good.
Approach Every Day Positive and Confident
We know we're on this planet for a short time. We do the work required to approach every day positively and secure in ourselves. We laugh and have fun.
Recent Job Postings
- Creative Force: Product Marketing Manager
- Full-Stack Python Software Developer at Advanced Energy Economy (New York, NY) (allows remote)
- Govalo: Full Stack Engineer
- silverorange: Full Stack React Web Developer
- silverorange: PHP-focused Web Developer
- People First Solutions: Senior Developer
- QA Automation Engineer
- Cloud Data Architect
- Analytics Engineer
- Account Executive