Customer Success ManagerAt WorkMotion
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) who will form the link between WorkMotion's HR platform and our international clients. The Customer Success Manager will manage the entire lifecycle of our clients, focusing on HR topics, such as onboarding our clients to the WorkMotion online platform, onboarding our clients' employees, managing employees, coordinating payroll, understanding labor law.
You will thrive in this role if you are a driven, patient and passionate problem solver, who loves to work directly with people and is interested in HR.
- Central to Remote Work: You get to work at the forefront of remote work by helping our clients to compliantly employ their staff all over the world. You will not only create immense value for our clients, but also help thousands of people find their dream jobs in a remote world by breaking the borders of global bureaucracy.
- International People: The clients you will work with and their employees are located all across the world in more than 50 different countries. Some employees work from Portugal, some from Malaysia, and others from the US. Leveraging our internal knowledge base, you will be able to understand local employment law, and get a feeling for international working conventions. As a Customer Success Manager, you will love the job if you are also interested in HR and People Operations.
- Strong Growth Environment: We are growing at an incredible pace, winning big key accounts every week. This provides an amazing platform for you to grow with us by managing multiple key accounts at the same time, and driving our customer success strategy forward. Great performance will be rewarded with more responsibility, and taking on a team lead role.
- Manage a portfolio of existing clients, with a focus on retention and growth
- Onboard new clients
- Build and strengthen client relationships
- Onboard and manage our clients' employees throughout their entire lifecycle
- Manage incoming calls and emails and handle appropriate follow-up calls and emails
- Address, resolve, and record any client and employee issues that arise pertaining to business growth, billing, and general account satisfaction
- Responsible for maintaining superb verbal and written communication and handling a variety of tasks and projects at once
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s business model in order to answer all customer related inquires
- Work closely with our Product Team to further improve our own proprietary product, the only international HR Operating System. You will have the chance to directly liaise with our Product Development team and share all your feedback with them in order to help them build the best tool possible.
- You have recently graduated with a BSc or MSc degree and have 1-2 years of work experience
- Native German-speaking OR native French-speaking, business proficient in English
- Strong planning and organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple clients and employees at the same time
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with an ability to respond quickly and communicate effectively
- Interested in learning about different labor law regulations (previous international experience or some legal knowledge are a plus)
- Experience in SaaS Client Success or HR Operations / HR Management preferred
- Highly motivated and eager to learn in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Location can be fully remote, but opportunities to get to know the team in Berlin are welcome
- Merit-based culture with huge growth opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefits package, incl. wellbeing, personal development, and mobility
- Team events (e.g. summer event, christmas party)
WorkMotion (www.workmotion.com) is a global HR platform enabling companies to hire & onboard their employees internationally, at the push of a button. It is our mission to create opportunities for anyone to work from anywhere. As work is becoming even more global and remote, there has never been a bigger chance to build a truly global HR-tech company.
We are a hyper-growth start-up, scaling clients, operations, and our own team by incredible magnitude - you will be among the first employees and will have a unique chance to shape the company.