Customer Success RepresentativeAt Workpuls
Hi there! We are Workpuls, a team devoted to developing the best software in our field, focused on productivity, time analysis, and business process optimization with the goal of helping people boost their productivity and focus.
Our product is used by more than 1000 companies and we are processing huge amounts of data every day.
Your role as the Customer Success Representative is to be the lead point of contact and oversee our growing Enterprise customer base. Key activities will include leading new customer onboarding, renewals, and expansion as well as driving ongoing, increased product adoption. Your success will be measured through our clients' retention and expansion.
You are passionate and curious about technology, compassionate and proactive with customers, and an educator first and foremost.
- Be a Workpuls product expert and ambassador
- Ensure customers employ best practices and their solution is optimized for maximum value
- Onboard new Enterprise customers and set up product trainings with Workpuls users
- Ensure long-term relationships with the customers
- Drive product adoption and customer expansion through proactive efforts
- Work intensely on churn prevention and own renewal processes of customers
- Monitor and analyze customer's usage of our product
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- Keep current clients satisfied and deliver exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, and screen-share meetings
- Experience with CRMs and customer support platforms is a big plus (We run on Hubspot/Intercom)!
- 2+ years of proven sales/business development/account management experience
- Previous experience with Enterprise customers is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written language skills for English – Equivalent C1 level
- Excellent verbal, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent organization, project management, time management
- Strong Analytical and problem solving mindset
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Spanish language will be considered as a plus
- Previous experience in the SaaS / software industry will be considered a plus