IT Project EngineerAt Worksighted
Who We Are:
Worksighted is one of the fastest-growing IT service providers in Michigan. We work hard, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. We are committed to growth, both our customers' and our own. As a team, we know we're only as good as the values we stand for and the hard work we put in every day. Joining our team means being a unique piece to the puzzle and a superhero in your own way. From crucial benefits like paid parental leave to office parties and zombie-themed wellness challenges, we work hard, have a lot of fun, and know what matters most to our people.
We are looking for an IT Project Implementation Engineer who will be responsible for implementing solutions for clients with a focus on server, network, security, cloud, and voice infrastructures along with providing technical solutions, expertise, and training. This position is also responsible for providing subject matter expertise and developing new products and solutions.
Who You Are:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent field.
- You have at least five (5) years of experience in IT. Any technical certifications such as MCSA, VCP, & CCNA are a plus.
- You have experience with Windows Server, Active Directory, VMware, Dell EMC Servers and SANs, Datto and Veeam Backups, Cisco, Meraki, Azure Active Directory, Intune/Endpoint Manager, & Microsoft 365 services (Email, Teams, and Voice).
- You are passionate about technology and have a customer-first mindset.
What You're Accountable For:
- Implementing and migrating infrastructure including hardware, software, virtualization, and cloud technologies.
- Working with Project Managers to develop project proposals and schedule project phases and customer touchpoints.
- Assisting with implementation planning including work plan development and resource scheduling.
- Developing documentation and training materials for cross training other implementation team members.
- Collaborating with clients to develop custom solutions.
- Working with third party vendors to provide relevant information and coordinate efforts.
- Implementing client systems primarily remotely but traveling onsite as needed.
- Assisting with subject expertise on escalated service tickets.
- Building client relationships through effective and consistent communication and quality of work.
- Working variable hours which may include after hours and weekends to fit the needs of the customer.
- Exemplifying the desired culture and philosophies of Worksighted.
Why You'll Love Worksighted:
- Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, along with company matches to 401(k) and HSA accounts.
- Paid time off for vacations, sick time, and personal days, plus a day off on your birthday!
- Well-rounded approach to employee wellness with benefits such as a monthly wellness stipend, free healthy snacks, community service opportunities, and an Employee Assistance Program.
- Monthly mobile phone stipend.
- Open and collaborative work environment (dog friendly!).
- Ongoing employee engagement activities ranging from potlucks to company-wide games of virtual BINGO.
- An in-depth onboarding program including lunch with leadership, job shadows with every department of the company, and thorough on-the-job training.
Learn more about our values and what it's like to be a member of our team on our website or by following us on Instagram @Worksighted.