Web Development Team LeadAt World Mobile
We're looking for a talented Web Development Team Lead, with a passion for implementing spectacular user interfaces to join one of our several development teams working on our subsystems.
- Fully Remote
- Competitive Salaries
- Change the World
To succeed as a Full-stack Lead Web Developer, you should have a personality and work ethic aiming for excellence. Collaboration and communication skills are critical as we work in small agile (Scrum) teams that are 100% remote. We have a 4-hour overlap from 9:00-18:00 CET.
This role is the right fit for you if you have excellent attention to detail and can also create high-performance backend systems that adhere to industry best practices.
Your experience and desired career path will determine which of our subteams you will join. These are some of the responsibilities of being a Web Development Team Lead for World Mobile:
- Lead the architectural design and establish good coding practices, guiding your team in the process
- Take end-to-end ownership of the product: from backlog refinement to production performance
- Produce high quality, readable and performant code, properly tested with Unit and Integration tests
- Accept and offer constructive feedback to help you and your peers improve
- Care for overall quality, code, and architecture
- Build beautiful, performant sites front to back, with pixel-perfect attention to design
- Create efficient user interfaces for low-powered devices
- Build and extend new and existing Progressive Web Apps
- Choose and use the appropriate tool and data storage for each project
- Mentor team members with less experience
- Assist in the redaction of manuals, technical documentation, and tutorials
- Software development: 5+ years of experience in a leadership position
- Familiarity with test automation tools, CI pipelines, Cloud, and containerisation technologies (SEO optimization knowledge and experience with PWAs is a plus)
- Appreciate clean code and best practices in software engineering (Domain-Driven Design and automated testing are a plus)
- Good communication skills, knowledge sharing, and collaboration
- Familiarity with cryptography — a major plus!
World Mobile is creating a world where everyone, everywhere, is connected. As the first global mobile network built on blockchain and the sharing economy, we believe everyone has a fundamental right to connection, digital identity, economic freedom, and self-data governance.
We employ a diverse team worldwide and give each team member the freedom and support to do their best. As an equal opportunity workplace, we are committed to hiring people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
If you're looking for an opportunity to help make the world a more connected place, you'll love working for World Mobile.