Customer Service AdvisorAt Woven
Are you passionate about providing exceptional customer service?
Do you possess a passion for excellent customer support and want to share that knowledge and support to customers and our client alike?
Would you like to work somewhere that offers genuine career progression and advancement opportunities, where people are rewarded for their achievements and hard work?
If you answered YES, then we would like to hear from you!
Please also check out why people love to work here at Woven through our YouTube channel: HeyWoven
- Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
- Job Type: Temporary
- Location: UK - Work from home
- Hours: Fully Flexible - Monday – Sunday 7am till 11pm
- Start Dates: 2nd, 9th & 16th August
You will be required to fact find in order to establish the customer’s specific requirements and their unique circumstances. The ability to understand and match these to possible solutions is essential. You will work with colleagues and specialists to support prospects via telephone, e-mail, or website. Work as part of a team to ensure all inbound calls are answered within the agreed timeframe with the client. Have great listening skills and attention to detail. Be brand aware and have the client and the customer/prospect at the heart of everything you do. The role also includes an element of outbound satisfaction surveying with existing customers and white mail to process.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Taking inbound calling B2C - preferable
- Speaking to customers in a professional manner in line with Woven values
- Meeting and exceeding KPI’s and targets set by managers.
- Demonstrate excellent product knowledge to customers.
- Competent at both outbound calling and Inbound call handling
- Competent with e-mails, and various CRM systems
- 23 days holiday rising to 25 days after 5 years' service
- 3% Pension Employer Contribution
- 5% Pension Employee Contribution
- 4 x Basic Salary Life Assurance
- Up to 5% Performance Profit Share
- Free Tea, Coffee & Fruit
- Eyecare Scheme
Closing Date 13th August 2021
Please be aware that as part of the internal recruitment process, should you apply for a role, you are giving your consent to your employment records being accessed if requested.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or any reasonable adjustment that requires accommodation, please contact us.