GraphCMS GmbH: (Senior) Sales Engineer (f/m/d) - Germany/Remote
Anywhere (100% Remote) Only
Headquarters: Berlin, Germany
Hi there! We are looking for a (Senior) Sales Engineer who will consult development teams at leading global brands looking to adopt GraphCMS. We at GraphCMS have innovative, passionate and committed people working together to build the most advanced content management system on the market. GraphCMS is trusted by an enthusiastic community of over 50,000 teams delivering millions of digital experiences worldwide, and is a strong content infrastructure that powers the applications of global brands like Unilever, Discovery and; Shure.
We are focused on product adoption with an enterprise offering, and most of our efforts on the user facing side are to empower developers to build their best with a modern stack. At GraphCMS you will be part of a vibrant community of GraphQL enthusiasts.
Purpose of your Team and Role
The GraphCMS Sales team is focused on generating new revenues by prospecting, qualifying, consulting and, ultimately, signing new mid-market and enterprise-grade customers across industries and regions. As a (Senior) Sales Engineer you will closely work with a Senior Sales Executive and the Head of Sales, to win new enterprise customers, and consult CTOs and Software Engineers on how to optimally use GraphCMS in their ambitious projects. Your prior experience as a Sales Engineer, Technical Account Manager or a Software Developer will help you shape the future of our rapidly growing company.
What you will be working on
- Supporting the sales process from a technical point of view and presenting the GraphCMS technology and vision to executives and technical contributors at prospects and customers.
- Showcasing developer functionality to prospects as well as how modern technical frameworks work together with GraphCMS.
- Advising new customers on their solution approach, be it the initial GraphCMS setup, choice of frontend, or 3rd party tool integrations.
- Maintaining a broad and deep technical understanding of the product roadmap and the underlying technologies and use cases.
- Conducting technical workshops and on-boardings pre- and post sales to convey product knowledge.
- Helping the sales team to win new enterprise customers and earning commissions accordingly.
What we expect from you
- Previous experience in front-end web development or as a B2B sales engineer of an API-led software product.
- Genuine interest in how our customers and prospects have chosen to build their software infrastructure and enjoys helping solve their problems.
- Passion for working with cutting-edge technology.
- Empathetic and you want to help others and see them be succeed.
- Highly proficient with communicating in spoken and written English.
- Great to have: Experience with SaaS products targeting enterprise customers.
Working at GraphCMS
- We have a low-ego environment where all our team members are empathetic, always understanding and ready to support each other.
- Our “manager of one” work style enables a workplace that is run through trust and empowers people to perform their best.
- Our team members are super passionate about our product and self motivation is the driving factor for our teams' success.
- We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are, and work together with individual responsibility and accountability. A flexible work environment encourages people to work according to what works best for them and maintain a good work life balance.
- We are an international and friendly team spread across 9 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat.
- We provide a competitive compensation package, latest IT equipment, and a personal growth & education package.
Please expect the following steps for this role after you apply. The response time is usually within 1 week for each step. You could expect some alterations when necessary.
- Intro call with People Manager
- Interview with Hiring Manager(s)
- Mini case study or assignment wherever applicable
- Team-fit conversation
GraphCMS is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds. We believe that diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and different cultures enriches the productivity at our work space and also promotes innovation and creativity.