Hotjar: Senior Partner Manager (EMEA)
Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
The world is undergoing a radical transformation. Work, commerce, and even education is moving online. Hotjar is at the core of that transformation.
Hotjar wants to make the web a better place. We believe many digital experiences—whether on desktop or mobile—quite frankly suck, and we're working to change that.
We help by building product experience insights software for product teams. We're focused on helping our customers really understand what their end-users are doing on their websites—to help them find those parts of their sites that are hard to navigate, just plain broken, confusing, or simply not enjoyable. In short, we show what end-users feel strongly about, so that product teams can deliver real value, fast.
Hotjar has a team of over 200 Hotjarians spread across 33 countries—we're a fully distributed company and always have been. What better way to make sure that digital experiences improve, than to be online ourselves, all day, everyday?
Are you ready to help us build the future?
Reporting to our Director of Sales, we're looking for someone who is excited by the opportunity to create a referral Partner Program (almost) from scratch. To do that successfully you´ll need to be both creative and practical: you can develop a strategic vision of where and how we will develop the Partner Program one minute, send an outreach email the next and jump on a co-selling opportunity following that. More info on our fledgling partner program can be found here
- Develop the strategic vision for the Partner Program in line with Hotjar's overall business objectives
- Build out and manage the Hotjar Partner Program to increase revenue for both partners and Hotjar
- Manage relationships with key exec stakeholders and Hotjar partners to ensure business objectives are aligned
- Identify new opportunities to expand Hotjar's business growth through the Partner Program
- Enable Hotjar Partners with content, training, and incentives to drive long-term success
- You have previously built a Partner Program that both the Partners and your company love
- You have a proven track record of delivering customer growth through Partner Programs
- You are data-driven and make decisions on the basis of data
- You can work effectively across marketing, sales, and product teams
- You are practical and come with a simple strategy for how we can work with an MVP partner program proving out its impact step by step
The compensation range for this role is €65,000 to €95,000 annually. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the annual leave and Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Hotjar pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product, and our company, better.