Jetti: Technical Support Specialist - US or EU
Anywhere (100% Remote) Only
Headquarters: Bath, UK
Jetti is looking for a US or EU-based Technical Support Specialist to help manage our clients. You’ll be responsible for supporting our customer base from a product-knowledge and technical standpoint through our Support System and Product Implementations calls with clients.
You are expected to support client product implementations by understanding and analysing the requirements, documenting them, and conveying the requirements to the tech team so they can understand and work on them.
You are expected to reply to client queries in our support system, identifying the underlying issue and fixing it to the best of your abilities, documenting troubleshooting workflows, or conveying the message to the development team.
You will also be responsible for writing technical documentation on Jetti’s technical features (API and webhooks) so that clients know how to use them without the need to rely on support.
Experience in the space (e-commerce, marketplace, shipping, or inventory management) is required.
- Reply to customer inquiries through Support System / Email
- Support key client’s onboarding from a technical/product knowledge standpoint
- Create support documents on Jetti’s technical and product capabilities
- Experience as Business Analyst / Quality Assurance / Technical Support
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Familiarity with SQL tools, command lines
- Mandatory experience with any of the following: e-commerce/marketplaces / dropshipping / e-commerce inventory management or shipping
Any application from non-EU or US based candidates will not be considered