Metadata.io: Software Engineer
Anywhere in the World
We are a team of highly dedicated professionals who are making a breakthrough in B2B marketing by introducing an autonomous technology powered by AI to replace the daily mundane tasks of marketing operations teams, empowering them to execute 100x faster and more efficiently, freeing up time for creative and strategic tasks.
The company is REMOTE with members spread out across 10 countries and 3 continents. We move fast but scientifically; we are agile but disciplined. We value and reward dedication, hard work, and a can-do attitude. We embrace equality, diversity, and authenticity. “Givers” will thrive in our team!
Software Engineer (Remote)
We are seeking a unicorn Software Engineer who has a strong desire and drives to contribute to the next generation of our innovative product. As a Software Engineer at Metadata, you will have a chance to make deep technical contributions, manage your own priorities without supervision, participate in innovative tech design, understand how your work fits in with related projects or components, and help the team course-correct when necessary.
It is a rare opportunity to boost your career growth, learn a lot, meet talented people, and work with cutting-edge technologies to transform B2B Marketing.
The learning curve is steep and challenging, and the day-to-day life of a Software Engineer requires sharp focus, exceptional attention to detail, an analytical approach, and continuous learning.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we want to hear from you as soon as possible!
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Experience with Java, Hibernate, Spring, Tomcat, Redis, RabbitMQ
- Database knowledge in technology such as with SQL/NoSQL Database
- Experience with search engines such as ElasticSearch, Solr
- Should be comfortable with Linux (basic scripting language), Gitlab, Jira and good grasp of the concept of DevOps and CI/CD
- Proven experience with taking a feature request, providing tech design, implementing end-to-end, performing code review
- Experience in writing unit tests using junits, wiremocks
- Familiar cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS or DigitalOcean
- Excellent understanding of design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Proficient logical and analytical skills
- Familiar with working in Agile environment and remote teams
- Strong English speaking skills
- Minimum 4 hours overlap with PST timezone
- Experience with big data technologies is a plus
- Some experience with front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, ReactJS, Jquery is nice-to-have
- Some experience with Python and data analytics is nice-to-have
- Advertising channels (Facebook, Linkedin, Quora, Adwords, Twitter) and/or Marketing technologies(Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce etc) — a huge Plus
- Flexible remote work
- Competitive salary
- Flexible PTO and holidays
- Opportunities to work with Machine Learning, Big Data Analytics and new technologies
- Friendly supportive team