Nearsure: Senior or Ssr Angular +8
Who we are
Nearsure was created to bring amazing talent within Latin America to the US market, helping professionals land cool projects and US companies build development teams efficiently. By being remote-first, we are able to build teams of top tech talent wherever they are in LATAM while keeping a lean organizational structure.
If you are a responsible professional who can communicate effectively in English and possess the right skills for the job, it doesn't matter where you are, you can join a team of highly skilled multi-country people to work in very cool projects.
We are looking for a Frontend Web Developer with experience in Angular. The ideal candidate will be working on the Frontend development (web layout and design). However, there are angular principles that the candidate will have to deal with. You will be helpong building a custom CMS and also rolling out new features around a logged in state for customer retention.
*Note: Team members must follow PT, 9AM to 5PM.*
- Responsible for sound and high-quality technical deliverables.
- Analyze, quantify and estimate the amount of work for every sprint or release.
- Work in an Agile environment and adapt to the changing needs and requirements of the business and its customers.
- Sense of urgency to develop or fix issues to deliver on time and with highest quality.
- Code with minimal bugs and incorporating the best practices of UI design and development.
- 3-4 years of hands-on UI Design and Development experience
- 3-4 years of experience with Angular 8 (Typescript)
- Proven experience in developing in cross-browser, cross-platform websites and/or applications
- Advanced skills in Photoshop and Illustrator, with a strong eye for designing simple, clean and user-friendly websites
- Knowledge of best practices in web development to protect secure information avoid website and application vulnerabilities
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS)
- Proven ability in responsive design for mobile-compatible websites and tools
What we offer
- Work from home, with flexible working schedules
- Competitive salary in USD
- Paid time off (annual leave, national holidays, sick time and parental leave)
- Take part in challenging projects for distributed companies in the US
- Integrate a growing team with great opportunities for professional growth and a friendly, multicultural environment with a great company culture.
- A tailor-made benefits package focused on health, wellbeing, entertainment, training and personal finances available for you to choose what you really care about
We are a fully distributed, multicultural company looking for the best talent in Latin America. Don’t hesitate to apply if you feel you are a good fit for this position!
*Please note that we only process applications with resumes in English.