Oddball: Security Analyst
Headquarters: Washington D.C.
Oddball believes that the best products are built when engineers understand and value the things they are working on. We value learning and growth and the ability to make a big impact at a small company. We believe that we can make big changes happen and improve the daily lives of millions of people by bringing quality software to the federal space.
We are looking for an experienced Security Analyst to work with developers and Security Subject Matter Experts to help improve, architect, and build Identity and Access Management solutions for federal facing applications and products.
What you'll be doing
Working hand in hand with engineers analyzing and identifying identity and access solutions. You will be working closely with leadership to analyze metrics and trends around security and access management within a government environment that will shape how the program implements security and identity and access management solutions.
We are looking for someone with the following skillset:
- 4+ years engineering experience, with the majority in cybersecurity
- 1 year experience with building logging metrics with Splunk, Loki, and/or AWS Cloudwatch
- Experience and understanding of Identity and Access Management (IAM) concepts
- Expertise in defining and developing requirements
- Prior implementation experience, preferably strong development and/or engineering background
- Knowledgeable on key IAM concepts (Identity Lifecycle, Roles, SOD, workflow development, access management, etc)
- Development of use cases/test cases, participation in SIT/UAT testing
- Excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to operate independently to provide domain area functional and technology expertise
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's Degree
This is a full time, remote position. Oddball offers a tech and continuing education stipend. This role requires the ability to obtain a low level security clearance.
Must be located within the US
Recent Job Postings
- Creative Force: Product Marketing Manager
- Full-Stack Python Software Developer at Advanced Energy Economy (New York, NY) (allows remote)
- Govalo: Full Stack Engineer
- silverorange: Full Stack React Web Developer
- silverorange: PHP-focused Web Developer
- People First Solutions: Senior Developer
- QA Automation Engineer
- Cloud Data Architect
- Analytics Engineer
- Account Executive