Payoneer Germany GmbH: Merchant Solutions Specialist (m/f/d)
Anywhere in the World
We are expanding our team and are looking for a smart, enthusiastic, and intrinsically motivated Merchant Solutions Specialist (m/f/d) in a full-time position in our Munich office.
You will be a key player within the Onboarding and Support team and will be the merchants’ advocate Merchant Solutions Specialist, responsible for the whole journey from technical pre-sales until go-live.
Your main goal is to coordinate the successful delivery of several projects simultaneously, provide solutions to merchants’ requests and support them during their implementation.
You will use your strong communication skills to continuously engage with internal and external stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle. You will work closely with multiple internal teams: Sales, Account Management, Sales Engineering, Merchant Support and Product teams.
- You will play the role as the go-to person for our clients' technical integration questions and issues in the onboarding phase to ensure the merchants’ Go Live process is as smooth as possible.
- You will define project scope and deliverables directly with enterprise merchants and collaborate with internal teams to track the status of the deliverables and communicate the delivery with the customer.
- You utilize your abilities to diagnose and troubleshoot the issues raised by the clients and escalate issues internally where required to find suitable resolutions.
- Communicate in an open and precise manner with customers to ensure that realistic goals and expectations are set.
- You will develop a deep understanding about the different products that we offer and understand how they fit into a merchant’s business model and plans.
- You will be responsible for documentation and monitoring the project progress in Jira and Confluence.
- 3+ years of experience in managing IT projects with a deep technical detail
- A technical understanding of web services / APIs and system integrations as well as online payments processes.
- Relevant knowledge and practical experience in the Payments Industry
- Ability to take responsibility and organize your work and manage a high stress customer facing role.
- Highly motivated and flexible team player who can share experiences and work effectively with multiple teams like Support, QA, and Product, Sales and Account Management
- Soft skills to identify and alleviate conflicts though clear communication along with a pronounced sense of customer and service orientation
- Ability to cooperate with a diverse set of demanding enterprise merchants, with different business goals at the same time.
- Strong analytical skills and a very practical approach to drive resolution when issues arise.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, in speech and writing, is a must. Communication in German is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and spirited team that knows how to have fun
- High potential for personal development
- The ability to have an impact and shape the future of Merchant Services at Payoneer
- A working environment built around people
- The possibility to do remote work in accordance with company policies
- Other benefits from free beverages and monthly team breakfasts to a flexible working style and a spacious, naturally lit office space