Primer.ai: Payroll Manager
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
Primer's Finance team provides a full-range of services including accounting operations, revenue recognition, financial modeling/reporting, audit/tax compliance, treasury and corporate development. Leveraging integrated systems, our trusted team provides the Company with data-driven insights to make better decisions.
Due to explosive growth, Primer is seeking a Payroll Manager that will take over domestic payroll processing, ensuring that pay is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with government regulations. You will also oversee international payroll processed by our in-country partners. We are fast-growing and seek self-motivated, adaptive teammates. Past experience with a cloud computing company is preferred.
Expect To Do the Following:
- Process US semi-monthly payroll, deductions, taxes, garnishments and benefits
- Oversee international payroll processed by in-country partners
- Post payroll journal entries, and develop ad hoc reports as needed
- On-board new employees, and register with new jurisdictions as needed. Interface with human resources to activate enrollment in benefits packages
- Administer Primer’s time & attendance systems
- Calculate and process monthly sales commissions (Quotapath)
- Experience administering major payroll processing systems (ADP, Paylocity and/or Zenefits)
- Experience processing monthly sales commissions
- Familiarity with stock option administration preferred (Carta) highly desired
- Certified Payroll Professional preferred
What We Offer
- A rapidly growing company, with plentiful opportunities to grow into leadership roles
- Healthcare with Dental
- 401K and Vision Benefits (US)
- Unlimited PTO (US) or 25 days Holiday (Non-US)
- Work from Home allowance
- Smart, passionate co-workers who want to deliver the best outcomes
- An honest and open environment for the exchange of ideas
- Fortune 50 companies and globally recognized institutions as customers
- Learning and teaching opportunities via individual book allowances, tech talks, and brown bag lunches
- Team virtual offsites like escape rooms and company happy hours
Primer is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.