RoundingWell: Front-end Software Engineer
Headquarters: Nashville, TN
Provider and payer organizations across the healthcare industry face an uphill climb.
As payment reforms reshape healthcare, care teams are tasked with new challenges: engaging patients from a distance, working across disciplines, sharing information, making handoffs, tracking the impact of care management on costs and outcomes. The list goes on and on.
As more is demanded of care teams, the software tools they've relied upon come up short and fail. Inflexible software leads to frustrated teams. Frustration affects performance, which increases costs and threatens organizational objectives.
RoundingWell believes there’s a better way.
Each organization has unique needs. Each team has unique needs. We’re on mission to engineer a platform of flexible building blocks that supports care management teams and their workflows. The challenge is in architecting a platform that is highly configurable while ensuring a high-quality user experience and that allows us to be highly responsive to our customers’ needs.
Because of our extreme focus on customer satisfaction, RoundingWell is going up against some of the largest health IT vendors and winning. Now we’re on the hunt to add amazing, talented people to our team.
This is where you come in...
Our team is looking to add a Front-end Software Engineer to help enhance our robust and scalable product and platform.
- Experience developing scalable commercial applications
- Understanding of single-page application architecture
- Experience writing unit and integration tests
- Ability to effectively collaborate with UX designers and other developers
Nice to have skills
- Experience with real-time engines (ie: socket.io) in production
- Experience with SASS
- Experience with Backbone.js or Marionette.js
- Experience with cypress.io
A competitive salary, health insurance, profit sharing, and flexible work schedules are standard issue. Beginning every day with the knowledge that what you’re doing has a real impact on people’s health is priceless.
Recent Job Postings
- Sherbet: Senior Full Stack Developer
- Plato: Founding Engineer
- Principal Backend Engineer at Cribl () (allows remote)
- Dondich Coaching: Full-Stack Laravel Developer for Multiple Web Based Products
- Crazy Egg: Elixir/Ruby 🧠 Backend Engineer - Solving challenging problems 💪 in a team environment you'll ❤️
- SQUAKE.earth GmbH: Senior Backend Developer (Ruby)
- Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
- Senior Product Manager Draft
- Executive Assistant - Business Operations
- Head of Product